Bukit Bintang Attractions
What to See in Bukit Bintang
Attractions in Bukit Bintang are few in number when compared to neighbouring areas within the city centre, although there are some highly recommended things to see and do. Travelling families will enjoy Cosmo’s World Theme Park, Malaysia’s largest indoor entertainment hub within Berjaya Times Square Shopping Centre. Situated on the fifth floor, this theme park is perfect for those rainy days when exploring KL’s many sights and sounds is an impossible task, or if you’re in the mood for a hair-raising roller coaster ride after a day of retail therapy.
The range of Bukit Bintang attractions have been likened to Piccadilly Circus in London and Times Square in New York City due to the sprawling shopping malls, massive billboards, as well as the lively and colourful ambiance. Every evening, visitors can also catch quirky performances by buskers, mime artist, break dancers, and shufflers, which take place at the intersection of Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Cosmo’s World Theme Park is the largest indoor theme park in Malaysia. Located within Berjaya Times Square, one of the biggest shopping malls in the country, the expansive amusement park is located on the fifth floor and is designed for both adults and children with two zones. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Weekday, 12:00 - 22:00
Weekend & Public Holiday, 11:00 - 22:00
- Address: 5th & 7th Floor, Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur, No.1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2117 3118
Free Street Entertainment
Bukit Bintang has been likened to Piccadilly Circus in London and Times Square in New York City for its liveliness and colourful character. You can catch live entertainment on its streets, particularly at the intersection of Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail, where buskers, mime artists, breakdancers and shufflers perform for free.
- Location: Intersection of Jalan Bukit Bintang & Jalan Sultan Ismail; Bintang Walk
Best Selling Hotels in Bukit Bintang