Bukit Bintang (Bintang Walk)
Everything you need to know about Bukit Bintang
Bukit Bintang (Bintang Walk) is well-regarded as Kuala Lumpur’s trendiest shopping and entertainment district, offering everything from sleek shopping centres and five-star hotels to all-day restaurants and vibrant nightclubs. Thanks to its central location, it is also fairly easy to get to Bukit Bintang from anywhere in Kuala Lumpur via public transportation, including monorail, taxis, and buses.
One of the most iconic landmarks here is Pavilion KL, an upscale shopping mall that houses European luxury retailers such as Coach, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Juicy Couture, MaxMara, Versace, and Yves Saint Laurent. Also set within Bukit Bintang district is Jalan Alor, a stretch of atmospheric air-conditioned Chinese seafood restaurants and hawker stalls where you can enjoy an array of local delicacies by the roadside until the wee hours of morning. Nightlife in Bukit Bintang is also legendary, particularly the Changkat Bukit Bintang area. Whether you are looking for a live music scene, a posh see-and-be-seen nightclub, or an opulent rooftop bar, Bukit Bintang has it all.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Get a hotel deal in Bukit Bintang
Map of Bukit Bintang