Jalan Alor at Bukit Bintang
Hosting a lot of hawker stalls and seafood restaurants, Jalan Alor is one of the most famous roads in Kuala Lumpur for food. Located just behind Jalan Bukit Bintang and a short walk away from Changkat Bukit Bintang, it is a favourite after-clubbing dining spot in the Golden Triangle area.
Though the seafood at the air-conditioned Read More...
- Location: Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur (behind Jalan Bukit Bintang)
Havana Bar & Grill In Kuala Lumpur
Located along the main block of Changkat Bukit Bintang, Havana Bar & Grill is a restaurant and nightclub that celebrates the Latin American spirit. One of Kuala Lumpur’s numero uno nightclubs, it is set in an elegant 1950s mansion and divided into three bright and colourful areas – the main outdoor bar, back patio and upstairs
- Opening Hours: 16:00 – late (Monday – Friday); 12:00 – late Saturday & Sunday
- Address: No. 2 & 4 Lorong Sahabat, Off Changkat Bukit Bintang KL
- Tel: +603 2144 7170
Healy Mac’s Irish Bar & Restaurant
A great place for all-day happy hour promotions (a glass of draught is only RM10.50), Healy Mac’s Irish Bar & Restaurant is an Irish-themed restaurant and bar along Jalan P Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur. Irish owned, stocking a variety of ales and serving good western food, this sports bar looks like a typical Dublin tavern.
The interior Read More...
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 03:00
- Address: No 12, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2162 3888
La Boca Latin Bar in Kuala Lumpur
La Boca is a surprising find in Pavilion KL. With a weekly roster of live Cuban bands, salsa dancing and Latin American music, this South American-inspired ‘bistro’ really knocks it out of the park in more ways than one. The bar’s prime location along the mall’s al fresco dining stretch, coupled with its detail-obsessive interior design Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – late
- Address: Lot C3, 10.03, Level 3, Pavilion KL, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 KL
- Tel: +603 2148 9977
Mr Chew's Chino Latino Bar KL
Mr Chew's Chino Latino Bar KL is an upmarket nightlife venue within Wolo Bukit Bintang, serving innovative Asian dishes and speciality cocktails until late. Its interior is a creative mix of urban New York and 1920s-era Shanghai, featuring bare-bricked walls, floor-to-ceiling windows, plenty of sofa lounges and wooden tables, and a colourful mural of Empress Dowager Cixi as its standout décor. Priced between Rm34 and RM50, a must-try cocktail is the Mr Chew’s ‘Take-Away’ G&T (Opihr gin, pink peppercorn and guava, and Three Cents Aegean tonic), which is served in a colourful Chinese takeout box. Alternatively, satisfy your sweet tooth with a six-course dessert degustation menu with tea (RM65++) or alcohol pairing (RM95++).
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:30 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 01:00
- Location: The Penthouse, Wolo Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +60 3-4065 0168
Nagaba Bar and Restaurant in KL
Nagaba Bar and Restaurant is the latest addition to Bukit Bintang’s nightlife scene. A neighbour to Table 23 restaurant & bar and No Black Tie jazz bar, drawing instant attention are its whitewashed exterior walls, every inch covered in graffiti-style mural images of famous celebrities such as Amy Winehouse, Audrey Hepburn and Abe Lincoln.
A lovely Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 01:00 Monday & Tuesday; 17:00 – 03:00 Wednesday – Saturday
- Address: 31 Jalan Mesui, Bukit Bintang, KL
- Tel: +603 2141 1015
No Black Tie Jazz Bar in Bukit Bintang
No Black Tie is KL’s leading jazz bar and where some of the region's most established musicians have performed. The unpretentious bar has been around for over 14 years now and is considered an institution in the city. It is very laidback and casual, and local and visiting jazz performers play to a sophisticated, respectful crowd. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – late Monday – Sunday (closed on random Sundays)
- Address: 17 Jalan Mesui, Off Jalan Nagasari, KL (a few streets away from Changkat Bukit Bintang)
- Tel: +603 2142 3737
O'Galito Mediterranean Restaurant & Bar
O'Galito Mediterranean Restaurant & Bar is conveniently located within Pavilion Shopping Mall’s al fresco dining level, where diners can find an array of dishes from Portugal, Greece, Italy and Spain. Open daily, the bar’s atmosphere is lively and vibrant with upbeat music playing throughout the day, and its outdoor dining section is perfect for casual get-togethers. Drinks-wise, you’ll find the usual array of beers, single malt whiskies, Italian liqueur, and classic cocktails, as well as imported wines by the glass and bottle. If you’re looking to enjoy a filling meal, try its signature Mejilla A Fuego Lento, which is braised beef cheeks in mushroom sauce served with a side of baked potatoes.
- Opening Hours: Monday – Wednesday & Sunday 08:00 – 01:00, Thursday – Saturday 08:00 – 02:00
- Location: C3.05.00, Level 3, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2141 0418
Opium Kuala Lumpur
Opium KL is well-recognised by late night revellers as one of the most stylish resto-bars in Changkat Bukit Bintang.Situated less than a 10-minute walk from Bukit Bintang Monorail Station, this establishment serves a wide range of modernised Oriental fare and uniquely-named signature cocktails.
Interior-wise, Opium KL exudes a glamorous 1930s vibe with age-old artefacts adorning Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday & Sunday 16:00 – 01:00 Friday & Saturday 16:00 – 02:00
- Address: 50, Changkat Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 21425670
Pahit Bar occupies a quaint heritage building along Jalan Sin Chew Kee, where you can enjoy a wide range of gin-based drinks with a local twist. Fitted with vintage glass windows, hanging filament bulbs, exposed brick walls, and plants and trees providing shade, this rustic bar is furnished with plenty of rattan couches with plush cushions and wooden picnic tables. Fans of cocktails may enjoy the Gin Pahit #2 (London dry gin, orange bitters, lime and homemade Falernum syrup) and Pineapple Smash (Bols Genever, pineapple juice, vermouth, mint and homemade raspberry and bay leaf shrub). If you’re looking to enjoy a classic gin at Pahit Bar KL, there are about 100 types to choose from.
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 17:00 – 01:00
- MRT: Bukit Bintang
- Address: 3, Jalan Sin Chew Kee, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2110 0776
Palillos Bar Kuala Lumpur
Palillos Bar Kuala Lumpur specialises in Japanese yakitori with a Spanish flair as well as a wide range of cocktails, sakes, and Spanish wines. Located above Pinchos Tapas Bar within Changkat Bukit Bintang, its interior is kept simple with wooden fixtures, warm lighting, Japanese-style screen panels, a bar-facing communal table, cushioned high chairs, and several tables
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 18:00 – 23:00
- MRT: Bukit Bintang
- Address: 18A, Changkat Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2110 5051
Pinchos Tapas Bar at Bukit Bintang
Pinchos Tapas Bar is a Spanish-style bar and restaurant that is an ideal place for a light, casual dinner. On the night we visited the place was crowded but with plenty of tables, it was easy to get a seat. Salsa music plays over the speakers, creating a sultry, animated vibe and making it a great Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 02:30 Tuesday – Sunday
- Address: 18 Changkat Bukit Bintang, KL
- Tel: +603 2145 8482
Pisco Bar in Kuala Lumpur
Pisco Bar is well-regarded as one of the busiest nocturnal hotspots in Bukit Bintang, and is always packed with a multitude of expats, trendy locals and international travellers. The spacious two-storey establishment can accommodate up to 250 partygoers who love outstanding cocktails and live music performances, and dancing all night long with some of the best
- Opening Hours: Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 17:00 – 01:00, Wednesday 17:00 – 02:00, Friday & Saturday 17:00 – 03:00
- Address: 29, Jalan Mesui, off Jalan Nagasari, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2142 2900
Qba Latin Bar & Grill in Kuala Lumpur
Qba Latin Bar & Grill is a Latin American restaurant, wine bar and cigar lounge hidden within the smart Westin Hotel KL (set along Jalan Bukit Bintang). The two-storey bar all but transports you to rustic, pre-Castro Cuba. Its highly-nostalgic atmosphere makes it super popular with expatriates.
Opened in 2003, the romantic restaurant has an interior Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:30 – 00:00 Monday – Saturday
- Address: The Westin Hotel, 199 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2773 8338
The BARN Wine Bar KL
The BARN Wine Bar KL has several outlets throughout the Malaysian capital, but the one in Pavilion Shopping Mall is arguably the largest and most popular. Located on Level 4, this bar offers a mix of western, Spanish, and local fare as well as an impressive drinks list. Cocktails such as Jamaican Marley (Campari, jam, and rum) and The BARN Cookie sangria come highly recommended here, while beer lovers can enjoy three pints of beers from the tap for RM68 all night long every Tuesday. If you’re dining with a group, its signature tapas combo platter comes with pork satay, crispy pork belly, luncheon fries, chicken wings, potato wedges, and deep-fried button mushrooms.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 01:00
- Location: C4.04.00, Level 4, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2110 3223
The Green Man Pub in KL
The Green Man is one of the oldest restobars along Changkat Bukit Bintang. Set in an abandoned pre-war terraced house, it looks like a typical British pub with a bar and pool table. There are pencil-drawn sketches of old London Town and a few teakwood tables for you to sit at inside but most people choose Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 24:00
- Address: 40, Changkat Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2141 9924
The Rabbit Hole Restobar at Kuala Lumpur
The Rabbit Hole Kuala Lumpur, inspired and designed to emulate well-known fantasy narratives of Alice in Wonderland and The Chronicles of Narnia, is one of Kuala Lumpur’s trendiest nocturnal establishments. Set in a three-storey pre-colonial building strategically located along the infamous street of Changkat Bukit Bintang, The Rabbit Hole is divided into several unique concept environments
- Opening Hours: Sunday, Tuesday – Thursday 16:00 - 02:00, Friday & Saturday 16:00 – 03:00
- Address: 14 & 16, Changkat Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6016 680 2200
Tom, Dick & Harry's Live in Kuala Lumpur
An energetic, contemporary bar and diner along Pavilion KL’s al-fresco drinking and dining stretch, Tom, Dick & Harry’s Live is a live music venue continually cherry-picking and hosting some of the most exciting and eclectic live bands from around the city.
Brought to you by the team behind Tom, Dick & Harry’s in Scott Garden Read More...
- Opening Hours: 16:00 – 01:00 Monday – Friday; 10:00 – 02:00 Saturday & Sunday
- Address: Lot C3.10.04, Level 3, Pavilion, No. 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL.
- Tel: +603 2148 0122
Weissbrau Bistro & Bar
Weissbrau Bistro & Bar, as the name suggests, serves authentic German fare, from pork knuckles and shitnzels to cold cuts and meaty sausages. Located on the third floor of Pavilion Shopping Mall, the bar has a semi-open air dining space, with several TV screens airing the latest sports events. It also has the longest happy hour promo in the city, where you get to enjoy a pint of Leffe Blonde, Hoegaarden, and Erdinger Weissbier for only RM29 (RM135 for tower), between 10:00 and 20:00. It also serves variety of beer on tap like Carlsberg and Franziskaner, as well as bottled beer such as Paulaner, Lowenbrau, Becks, Konid Ludwig and Grolsch.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 02:00
- Location: 3.05.02 & C3.16.00, Level 3, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2142 0288
Zion Club Kuala Lumpur
Zion Club Kuala Lumpur is the latest party venue to arrive on Changkat Bukit Bintang’s lively nightlife scene, boasting sleek designs, extensive music genres, and three stylish venues under one roof. The spacious two-storey nightlife occupies the now-closed Frangipani Restaurant & Bar, just a ten-minute walk from Bukit Bintang Monorail Station.
Phabric is Zion Club Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Tuesday 17:00 – 03:00, Wednesday – Saturday 17:00 – 05:00, Sunday 17:00 – 03:00
- Address: 31, Jalan Changkat Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2072 6887