Bukit Bintang Nightlife
What to Do at Night in Bukit Bintang
It’s well-known that nightlife in Bukit Bintang is a colourful and glamorous affair, with plenty of new ventures springing up next to nocturnal haunts that have withstood the ebb and flow of time. Kuala Lumpur’s latest bars, clubs and nightlife trends take place along Changkat Bukit Bintang. This boulevard is crammed with pubs that transform into lively drinking holes and restaurants that turn into hip nightclubs after dark. Great for fuelling up before partying the night away, Jalan Alor is another popular road in Bukit Bintang that’s filled with hawker stalls offering an amazing variety of inexpensive local cuisine.
Best of all, Bukit Bintang is connected to a wide network of public transportation; Bukit Bintang Monorail Station is just a three-minute walk away from this well-loved nightlife hub .Offering some of the best nocturnal experiences in Kuala Lumpur city, Bukit Bintang is a definite must-visit on any travelling partygoer’s itinerary.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Best Selling Hotels in Bukit Bintang