Bukit Bintang Nightlife
What to Do at Night in Bukit Bintang
It’s well-known that nightlife in Bukit Bintang is a colourful and glamorous affair, with plenty of new ventures springing up next to nocturnal haunts that have withstood the ebb and flow of time. Kuala Lumpur’s latest bars, clubs and nightlife trends take place along Changkat Bukit Bintang. This boulevard is crammed with pubs that transform into lively drinking holes and restaurants that turn into hip nightclubs after dark. Great for fuelling up before partying the night away, Jalan Alor is another popular road in Bukit Bintang that’s filled with hawker stalls offering an amazing variety of inexpensive local cuisine.
Best of all, Bukit Bintang is connected to a wide network of public transportation; Bukit Bintang Monorail Station is just a three-minute walk away from this well-loved nightlife hub .Offering some of the best nocturnal experiences in Kuala Lumpur city, Bukit Bintang is a definite must-visit on any travelling partygoer’s itinerary.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown