Golden Triangle in Kuala Lumpur
Bukit Bintang, Imbi, Sultan Ismail, Raja Chulan
Known as Kuala Lumpur's commercial, shopping and entertainment hub, the Golden Triangle is actually a large area that encompasses a number of major streets. Three roads - Jalan Imbi, Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Raja Chulan form a triangle which borders the entire Golden Triangle area. Here, towering scrapers, shopping malls and world-class hotels pierce the landscape.
Bukit Bintang Street is located within this area, and is a famous shopping and entertainment district. Besides the wide variety of shops and outlets along the roads, there are a few popular shopping malls across each other that include Low Yat Plaza, Sungai Wang Plaza, Lot 10 and Times Square. This is the place for fashion merchandise and accessories, IT products, designer brands and electronic goods. At night, the street turns into a walk where you can wine and dine al-fresco in modern cafes and restaurants.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Get a hotel deal in Golden Triangle Kuala Lumpur
Golden Triangle Kuala Lumpur