Golden Triangle in Kuala Lumpur
Bukit Bintang, Imbi, Sultan Ismail, Raja Chulan
Known as Kuala Lumpur's commercial, shopping and entertainment hub, the Golden Triangle is actually a large area that encompasses a number of major streets. Three roads - Jalan Imbi, Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Raja Chulan form a triangle which borders the entire Golden Triangle area. Here, towering scrapers, shopping malls and world-class hotels pierce the landscape.
Bukit Bintang Street is located within this area, and is a famous shopping and entertainment district. Besides the wide variety of shops and outlets along the roads, there are a few popular shopping malls across each other that include Low Yat Plaza, Sungai Wang Plaza, Lot 10 and Times Square. This is the place for fashion merchandise and accessories, IT products, designer brands and electronic goods. At night, the street turns into a walk where you can wine and dine al-fresco in modern cafes and restaurants.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner