Bridge Bar is an exclusive and stylish after-dark venue in KLCC, uniquely suspended between the two blocks of the five-star G-Tower Hotel. A must-visit if you want to enjoy beautiful city views with a drink in hand, this floating bar features an impressive layout of polished wooden flooring, mirror ceilings, and a state-of-the-art glass platform Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 17:00 – 01:00
- Address: Level 28, G Tower, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2168 1899
Canopy Lounge Kuala Lumpur
Canopy Lounge Kuala Lumpur is a stylish rooftop nightlife venue in Kuala Lumpur City Centre, where you can enjoy a wide range of alcoholic offerings, premium cigars and shishas, as well as homemade desserts to satisfy your late-night cravings. Set along Jalan Mayang, it’s accessible within a five-minute walk from Avenue K Shopping Mall.
Located Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 03:00
- Address: The Mayang Club, 183 Jalan Mayang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +016 913 8675
Crime Cocktail Bar KL
Crime Cocktail Bar KL is a stylish speakeasy in TREC Kuala Lumpur, where you can enjoy a wide range of speciality cocktails. Open daily, the establishment is fitted with leather couches, bare-bricked walls with portraits of American gangster icons, and a long bar fronted by skilled mixologists. Served in a peanut butter-rimmed glass, our favourite is Naughty Butter (RM45), a delicious combination of whisky, espresso and milk, topped with crushed macadamia nut. Other risky yet enjoyable concoctions at Crime Cocktail Bar KL include Silk Road (bacon fat-infused whiskey, served with bacon-wrapped strawberry) and Last Word (Green Chartreuse, Kaoliang and lime juice).
- Opening Hours: Daily 18:30 – 03:00
- Address: E-1-09, Electric Boulevard, TREC, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2110 5664
Como Bar Kuala Lumpur
Como Bar Kuala Lumpur, founded by the owners of the renowned Pisco Bar at Changkat Bukit Bintang, is a stylish nightlife venue that serves a good range of bespoke cocktails, fusion-style tapas, and live performances. A ten-minute drive from Pavilion KL, this Spanish bar and restaurant is set within the prominent TREC (Taste, Relish Experience, Celebrate) Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 17:00 – 02:00, Friday & Saturday 17:00 – 03:00, Sunday 17:00 – 02:00
- Address: E-G-04 & E-1-04, Electric Boulevard, TREC, Jalan Tun Razak
- Tel: +603 2110 2272
IKKI Kuala Lumpur
IKKI Kuala Lumpur is the city’s largest speakeasy bar, featuring a classy event space, subdued ambience, and an extensive menu of crafted cocktails and artisanal whiskies. Spanning over 250 square metres, this bar also hosts a variety of events such as product launches, birthday parties, fashion shows, and even champagne tasting events.
Inspired by Prohibition-era social Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 18:00 – 01:00
- Address: Unit E-1-08, First Floor, Electric Boulevard, TREC KL, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6017 207 6815
Live House KL
Live House KL boasts a spacious setting and laidback atmosphere, making it an ideal venue for a variety of live performances. Accessible within a ten-minute drive from Pavilion KL and Starhill Gallery, the two-storey entertainment space is located within TREC Kuala Lumpur, a trendy dining and nightlife hub that overlooks Royal Selangor Golf Club, Petronas Twin Read More...
- Opening Hours:
Tuesday – Thursday 12:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 03:00,
Friday 12:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 05:00,
Saturday – Sunday 18:00 – 05:00
- Address: E-G-07, Electric Boulevard, TREC Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6012 223 1937
Marini’s on 57
Marini’s on 57 is an exclusive Italian ristorante set on the 57th floor of Petronas Tower 3. Located in the heart of the KL city centre, it consists of a restaurant, bar and lounge. In the private elevator the atmosphere is hushed, but when you pass through the front doors the feel turns into one of Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – late Bar; 19:00 – late Restaurant; 15:00 – late Lounge
- Address: Level 57, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Tel: +603 2161 2880 or +603 2161 4880
Omakase + Appreciate Lounge
Omakase + Appreciate Lounge is a stylish speakeasy bar with a hidden entrance (hint: it’s the white door with an imposing ‘no admittance’ sign) in the lower ground of Bangunan Ming Annexe office building. A cosy establishment that fits only 20 people Omakase + Appreciate’s eclectic interior is furnished with a couple of cosy couches and high chairs by the sleek-looking bar while a vintage painting adorns a section of its maroon-hued walls. Cocktails only here, with award-winning mixologists serving unique and well-crafted concoctions that are priced from RM25 onwards. Highly recommended are the Elderflower Martini (tanqueray gin, elderflower, and white wine) and Breakfast Martini (beefeater, marmalade, triple sec, and lemon juice).
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Friday 17:00 - 01:00, Saturday 21:00 – 01:00
- Address: Lower Ground, Bangunan Ming Annexe, Jalan Ampang
- Tel: +603 2022 2238
Sky Bar is a glamorous cocktail lounge set on the 33rd floor of Traders Hotel KL. A local institution, this rooftop nightclub is quite possibly the coolest venue on KL’s nightlife scene – the place to see and be seen at. It is recommended not only for its good location and giddying views over the city, Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 01:00 Sunday – Thursday; 10:00 – 03:00 Friday & Saturday
- Address: Level 33, Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2332 9911
Tate Bar at the Intermark KL is a classy nightlife spot, resembling a classy gentleman’s club that’s been done up in the style of a secret 1920s prohibition-era bar. Accessible within a 15-minute walk from Petronas Twin Towers, the bar’s interior consists of intimate seating areas with mismatched but masculine furnishings, orange-filament bulbs, gilded mirrors, and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 17:00 – 03:00
- Address: Ground Floor, The Intermark, 182 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2161 2368
TREC Kuala Lumpur
TREC Kuala Lumpur (Taste, Relish Experience, Celebrate) is the city’s largest entertainment centre, featuring an array of restaurants, bars, pubs, lounges, cafes, and clubs under one roof. Spanning over 28,000 square metres, this dining and nightlife hub is set along Jalan Tun Razak, with expansive views of the Royal Selangor Golf Club, Petronas Twin Towers, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 17:00 – 03:00
- Location: E-G-03 & E-1-03
- Tel: +6012 671 5883
Under9 KL is an underground music and arts venue in KL city centre. Fully-equipped with decent sound system, DJ decks, and a bar that serves a selection of beers and cocktails, this place is undeniably exclusive as it can only accommodate about 100 people at a time. Nonetheless, Under9 KL has drawn a steady crowd of local revellers for consistently hosting exciting techno music events, film screenings, and art exhibitions since its opening back in 2014. The best way to get to Under9 is via LRT train, get off at Masjid Jamek stop and take a 10-minute walk to the Bangunan Ming Annexe building.
- Opening Hours: Friday & Saturday 21:00 – 03:00
- Address: Bangunan Ming Annexe, Jalan Ampang
View Rooftop Bar
View Rooftop Bar is a nightclub with three distinct sections on the 29th floor of G Tower Hotel KL. A popular after-work bar, from its outdoor deck you can see the famous Petronas Twin Towers, Ampang Hills and the Titiwangsa mountain range. People do not just come to the cool and classy View Rooftop Bar for Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 01:00 Sunday – Thursday; 17:00 – 03:00 Friday & Saturday
- Address: Level 29, G Tower, 199 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2168 1881
Whisky Tango Foxtrot Bar
Whisky Tango Foxtrot Bar in Avenue K offers an extensive array of premium cigars from Cuba, Nicaragua, Dominica, Cameroon, plus imported whiskies, wines, and champagnes in a classy lounge setting. Perfectly for whisky and cigar lovers who want to enjoy a private evening alone or with friends, this speakeasy-style bar is accessible via a red London telephone booth hidden within the Samba Brazilian Steakhouse. Decor-wise, Whisky Tango Foxtrot Bar is furnished with dark-coloured armchairs and tables, ceiling locker racks, and massive drinks cabinet filled with bottles of Japanese whiskies and classic Scottish malts. Highly recommended are the Nikka 12 year old pure malt (RM530 a bottle) and Nikka Coffey Grain (RM535 a bottle).
- Opening Hours: Daily 15:00 – 00:00
- Address: L3, Avenue K, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2181 0250
Zouk KL has relocated to its new home at Jalan Tun Razak with 11 nightlife concepts under one roof, ending its 10 year-long streak in Jalan Ampang. Set within the massive TREC (Taste, Relish Experience, Celebrate) entertainment hub, seasoned clubbers will recognise some of Zouk KL’s original nightlife concepts such as Zouk Main Room, Phuture, and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Tuesday 17:00 – 03:00, Wednesday & Thursday 17:00 – 04:00, Friday & Saturday 17:00 – 05:00, Sunday 17:00 – 03:00
- Address: 436, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2171 1997