Al-Amar Lebanese Cuisine KL
Al-Amar Lebanese Cuisine KL prides itself on delivering some of the finest and most authentic Middle Eastern delicacies in the ever-bustling Bukit Bintang district. Situated on the top floor of Pavilion KL, this award-winning restaurant has a spacious outdoor terrace where guests can lounge on cosy sofas. It is also known as one of the best Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 02:00
- Location: Level 6, Pavilion KL
- Tel: +603 21661011
- Cuisine: Thai
Be Be's Kitchen and Bar
Be Be's Kitchen and Bar, situated in Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur, is a cosy yet spacious establishment that serves an extensive selection of local fare as well as Japanese and Korean cuisine. Its minimalistic decor of black and white furnishings, complemented with wooden flooring and white walls and ceilings results in a modern yet classy all-day dining experience. The restaurant also has an open kitchen concept, allowing diners to watch as its team of expert chefs prepare delicacies with exceptional taste and presentation. Be Be’s Kitchen and Bar also offers happy hour promos from 17:00 to 20:00, offering a wide array of wine and champagne by the glass.
- Opening Hours: Daily 06:00 – 22:30
- Address: Mezzanine Floor, Hotel Capitol, Jalan Bulan, Off Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: +603 2143 7000
Enak KL Restaurant
An enduringly popular Malay fine diner, Enak KL restaurant puts out a menu of local Malay dishes, allowing diners to take a tour of the Malaysian regions via dishes in small and large sizes. The perfect spot when you want to enjoy a decent meal in a smart but trendy central spot, the restaurant is set in the lower ground floor of Starhill Gallery along Jalan Bukit Bintang.
Relying heavily on age-old family recipes, the food has rich, home-made flavour to it, it has become the go-to choice of locals who love the restaurant’s posh atmosphere, while travellers enjoy its accessible and user friendly location. Though Malay food is usually spicy, diners can request that less chilli is used in dishes to make it more palatable for mellower taste buds.
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 01:00
- Address: LG2, Feast Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2141 8973
Greyhound Café Malaysia
Greyhound Café Malaysia is a modern Thai-fusion café within the bustling Bukit Bintang shopping hub, where you can enjoy an array of authentic Thai dishes with a fusion twist. Found on the ground floor of Ansa Kuala Lumpur, it’s also the Bangkok-based brand’s first ever venture in Southeast Asia outside of Thailand.
Interior-wise, Greyhound Café Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 10:00 – 23:00, Friday & Saturday 10:00 - 24:00, Sunday 10:00 – 23:00
- Address: Lot No.0.2, Ground Floor, Ansa Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: +603 2148 1188
Consisting of a number of dining areas – disclosed, semi-disclosed, private seats and VIP rooms – Jogoya is well-known for its irresistible buffet. Variety and quality are at the core of its offerings, with more than 200 different dishes served, all prepared by skilled chefs using the freshest ingredients.
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 11:30 – 01:00; Weekends & Public Holidays 11:00 – 01:00.
- Address: T3, Relish Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181 Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: (603) 2142 1268
- Cuisine: Japanese
Kaihomaru Restaurant at Starhill Gallery
Kaihomaru Restaurant is a stylish venture in Bukit Bintang that specialises in fresh sushi and sashimi, teppanyaki, as well as an array of authentic Japanese dishes and imported liquor. It is situated on the Relish floor of Starhill Gallery, an upmarket shopping mall just opposite Pavilion KL.
With its intricate wall carvings, rows of sake bottles, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:30 – 15:00 &18:00 – 23:00
- Location: Relish Floor, Starhill Gallery, Bukit Bintang
- Tel: +603 2141 1442
Kurata Restaurant Kuala Lumpur is an exquisite fine dining establishment that’s set within Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur. Well-frequented for its Zen-like ambience, first-class service, extensive range of imported whiskies and sakes, this modern and simple eatery serves an extensive range of authentic Japanese delicacies prepared by passionate Japanese chefs with more than 15 years of experience.
- Opening Hours: Monday - Saturday 12:00 – 14:30 & 18:00 – 23:00
- Address: Lower Ground, PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Sultan Ismail
- Tel: +603 21100226
An uptown homage to classic Italian cuisine well known throughout the city, Prego KL restaurant is exceptional, offering diners a huge variety of Mediterranean tastes, all with fair price points, particularly given its location inside the five-star The Westin KL hotel along Jalan Bukit Bintang. Delivering what any KL visitor desires most, a delicious and satisfying meal, the award winning restaurant provides multiple opportunities for a memorable meal.
The two-storey dining room has a cosy, old world feel, with an open kitchen, stained glass ceiling lamps, and chrome and glass fixtures. Reasonable prices contribute to its popularity, and though portions are generous, most pitch perfect dishes rarely last long on the middle of the table.
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 14:30 (lunch) and 18:30 22:30 (dinner) Monday - Saturday; 12:00 - 15:00 (lunch) and 18:30 - 22:30 (dinner) Sunday
- Address: 199, The Westin Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, 55100
- Tel: +603 2731 8333
Featuring seasonal trends in its extensive menu, Shook! has four open kitchens offering four different cuisine experience - Japanese, Chinese Wok, Italian and Western Grill – as well as an impressive walk-in wine cellar containing over 3,000 bottles including premium labels and vintage wines.
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 12:00 – 01:00
- Address: Feast Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181 Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: (603) 2719 8535/2719 8536
- Cuisine: Japanese, Italian, Western Grills & Chinese
Serving Halal traditional pork-free Cantonese cuisine, Zing’s scrumptious offerings include dim sum, shark’s fin and homemade hand-pulled noodles, prepared just the way you like it from action stations. Featuring a palatial red-and-black interior, the restaurant is divided into several sections consisting of a ‘public’ dining area, a few private dining areas and a noodle bar area.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 12:00 – 22:00
- Address: Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, 160 Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: (603) 2117 4180
- Cuisine: Cantonese