Al-Amar Lebanese Cuisine KL
Al-Amar Lebanese Cuisine KL prides itself on delivering some of the finest and most authentic Middle Eastern delicacies in the ever-bustling Bukit Bintang district. Situated on the top floor of Pavilion KL, this award-winning restaurant has a spacious outdoor terrace where guests can lounge on cosy sofas. It is also known as one of the best Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 02:00
- Location: Level 6, Pavilion KL
- Tel: +603 21661011
- Cuisine: Thai
Be Be's Kitchen and Bar
Be Be's Kitchen and Bar, situated in Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur, is a cosy yet spacious establishment that serves an extensive selection of local fare as well as Japanese and Korean cuisine. Its minimalistic decor of black and white furnishings, complemented with wooden flooring and white walls and ceilings results in a modern yet classy all-day dining experience. The restaurant also has an open kitchen concept, allowing diners to watch as its team of expert chefs prepare delicacies with exceptional taste and presentation. Be Be’s Kitchen and Bar also offers happy hour promos from 17:00 to 20:00, offering a wide array of wine and champagne by the glass.
- Opening Hours: Daily 06:00 – 22:30
- Address: Mezzanine Floor, Hotel Capitol, Jalan Bulan, Off Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: +603 2143 7000
Enak KL Restaurant
An enduringly popular Malay fine diner, Enak KL restaurant puts out a menu of local Malay dishes, allowing diners to take a tour of the Malaysian regions via dishes in small and large sizes. The perfect spot when you want to enjoy a decent meal in a smart but trendy central spot, the restaurant is set in the lower ground floor of Starhill Gallery along Jalan Bukit Bintang.
Relying heavily on age-old family recipes, the food has rich, home-made flavour to it, it has become the go-to choice of locals who love the restaurant’s posh atmosphere, while travellers enjoy its accessible and user friendly location. Though Malay food is usually spicy, diners can request that less chilli is used in dishes to make it more palatable for mellower taste buds.
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 01:00
- Address: LG2, Feast Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2141 8973
Greyhound Café Malaysia
Greyhound Café Malaysia is a modern Thai-fusion café within the bustling Bukit Bintang shopping hub, where you can enjoy an array of authentic Thai dishes with a fusion twist. Found on the ground floor of Ansa Kuala Lumpur, it’s also the Bangkok-based brand’s first ever venture in Southeast Asia outside of Thailand.
Interior-wise, Greyhound Café Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 10:00 – 23:00, Friday & Saturday 10:00 - 24:00, Sunday 10:00 – 23:00
- Address: Lot No.0.2, Ground Floor, Ansa Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: +603 2148 1188
Hutong Food Court at Lot 10 Shopping Mall
A meal at Hutong Food Court at Lot 10 Shopping Mall is a dining experience that will leave the competition in the shade. Housing more than 20 neon green-lit stands, vendors here are well-loved KL, Penang, and Singaporean hawkers who have been handpicked to set up shop in this award-winning gourmet food hall.
Some of the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: Lower Ground Floor, Lot 10 Shopping Mall, 50 Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang
- Tel: +603 2782 3500
Consisting of a number of dining areas – disclosed, semi-disclosed, private seats and VIP rooms – Jogoya is well-known for its irresistible buffet. Variety and quality are at the core of its offerings, with more than 200 different dishes served, all prepared by skilled chefs using the freshest ingredients.
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 11:30 – 01:00; Weekends & Public Holidays 11:00 – 01:00.
- Address: T3, Relish Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181 Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: (603) 2142 1268
- Cuisine: Japanese
Kaihomaru Restaurant at Starhill Gallery
Kaihomaru Restaurant is a stylish venture in Bukit Bintang that specialises in fresh sushi and sashimi, teppanyaki, as well as an array of authentic Japanese dishes and imported liquor. It is situated on the Relish floor of Starhill Gallery, an upmarket shopping mall just opposite Pavilion KL.
With its intricate wall carvings, rows of sake bottles, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:30 – 15:00 &18:00 – 23:00
- Location: Relish Floor, Starhill Gallery, Bukit Bintang
- Tel: +603 2141 1442
Kurata Restaurant Kuala Lumpur is an exquisite fine dining establishment that’s set within Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur. Well-frequented for its Zen-like ambience, first-class service, extensive range of imported whiskies and sakes, this modern and simple eatery serves an extensive range of authentic Japanese delicacies prepared by passionate Japanese chefs with more than 15 years of experience.
- Opening Hours: Monday - Saturday 12:00 – 14:30 & 18:00 – 23:00
- Address: Lower Ground, PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Sultan Ismail
- Tel: +603 21100226
Mercato Café at Pavilion KL
Mercato Café is a Spanish restaurant and oyster bar in Pavilion Shopping Mall, where diners can enjoy a wide selection of tapas, steaks, seafood, pastas, salads, and even a Belgian hot chocolate fountain. Located above a supermarket of the same name, this naturally-lit dining venue is fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, polished wooden floors, and plenty of cosy couches. Must-tries include its fresh oyster platters (available in three, six, and 12 pieces), slow roasted lamb with rosemary, and pan-seared cod with white wine tomato basil sauce. Drinks-wise, you can enjoy an extensive selection of craft beers, Belgian chocolate drinks, tea, coffee, and milkshakes.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: Level 2, Pavilion KL, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2143 0066
An uptown homage to classic Italian cuisine well known throughout the city, Prego KL restaurant is exceptional, offering diners a huge variety of Mediterranean tastes, all with fair price points, particularly given its location inside the five-star The Westin KL hotel along Jalan Bukit Bintang. Delivering what any KL visitor desires most, a delicious and Read More...
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 14:30 (lunch) and 18:30 22:30 (dinner) Monday - Saturday; 12:00 - 15:00 (lunch) and 18:30 - 22:30 (dinner) Sunday
- Address: 199, The Westin Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, 55100
- Tel: +603 2731 8333
Sentidos Gastrobar KL
Sentidos Gastrobar KL is set within Starhill Gallery’s Feast Village, offering authentic Spanish cuisine in a casual, tavern-like setting. On the menu, you’ll find familiar tapas options such as patatas bravas and honey-glazed chicken wings, tacos, and salads, while mains consist of churrascaria (grilled seafood or meat) and four types of paella. We highly recommend the Mariscos Paella, which comes with a variety of fresh seafood, including squid, mussels, prawns, and clams. The restaurant also offers an extensive buffet spread every Saturday from 20:00 till 22:00, where diners get to enjoy paella, nachos, tortillas, cold cuts and antipasti, as well as free flow sangria, beers, and house wines for only RM108.
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 00:00
- Location: Feast Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2145 3385
Featuring seasonal trends in its extensive menu, Shook! has four open kitchens offering four different cuisine experience - Japanese, Chinese Wok, Italian and Western Grill – as well as an impressive walk-in wine cellar containing over 3,000 bottles including premium labels and vintage wines.
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 12:00 – 01:00
- Address: Feast Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181 Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: (603) 2719 8535/2719 8536
- Cuisine: Japanese, Italian, Western Grills & Chinese
Shoya Sushi Bar
Shoya Sushi Bar is the go-to place for sashimi that’s directly air-flown from Tsukijki Fish Market in Tokyo. Located on Isetan The Japan Store’s lower ground floor, you can opt to sit by the bar where you can see its chefs at work, or at the spacious and tastefully-designed dining section. Food-wise, we highly recommend the Special Bara Chirashi Don, which comes in a large ceramic bowl filled with sushi rice, marinated diced sashimi, cucumber, ebiko, tamagoyaki, pickled ginger, fresh vegetables, with a side of miso soup. Alternatively, the Chef’s Selected Sushi comprises six or eight types of nigiri sushi and miniature rolls, and miso soup.
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 – 21:00
- Location: Lower Ground, The Market, Isetan The Japan Store, Lot 10 Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur
Sungei Wang Plaza Food Court
The Sungei Wang Food Court is a popular lunch spot amongst locals in Bukit Bintang due to its variety and affordability. With kopitiam-style tables, sunshine-yellow plastic chairs, and exposed piping, the place may seem rundown compared to most food courts you’d find in shopping malls. However, tables are arranged in orderly symmetry and you get to Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: 4th Floor, Sungei Wang Plaza, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
The Tokyo Restaurant
The Tokyo Restaurant features innovative dishes that combine Japanese and international flavours, as well as an extensive list of Japanese whiskies and cocktails. Set on the fourth level of Isetan the Japan Store in Bukit Bintang, standouts include the foie gras sushi and sashimi tacos (salmon, Bluefin tuna, and scallop with pickled garlic sushi rice). For something more filling, try the uni mayo lobster, sautéed salmon lemon butter sauce, or grilled Australian wagyu. Finish your meal with its signature 6th Avenue Cheesecake, a light and fluffy cake with a creamy centre topped with whipped cream.
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 – 23:00
- Location: 4F, Isetan The Japan Store, Lot 10 Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2119 2622
Tonkatsu Anzu is a non-halal Japanese dining venue that’s known for its deep-fried pork cutlet, served with finely shredded cabbage salad, dried white radish pickle, homemade tonkatsu sauce, rice, and miso soup. Succulent with a crispy skin, the pork (available in loin or fillet) is first marinated for up to seven days to tenderise the meat, before it’s breaded and deep-fried until golden. The restaurant also offers a variety of katsu sets, such as shrimp and pork loin, cheese pork loin, and hot pot pork loin, just to name a few.
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 – 23:00
- Location: 4F, The Table, Isetan The Japan Store, Lot 10 Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2119 2625
Serving Halal traditional pork-free Cantonese cuisine, Zing’s scrumptious offerings include dim sum, shark’s fin and homemade hand-pulled noodles, prepared just the way you like it from action stations. Featuring a palatial red-and-black interior, the restaurant is divided into several sections consisting of a ‘public’ dining area, a few private dining areas and a noodle bar area.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 12:00 – 22:00
- Address: Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, 160 Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: (603) 2117 4180
- Cuisine: Cantonese