Jalan Bukit Bintang Restaurants
Best places to eat in Jalan Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur’s true nucleus, Jalan Bukit Bintang is the zip code of several five-star hotels, the city’s biggest and best malls, and a lot of restaurants. The best places to eat in Jalan Bukit Bintang have the style to match their well placed location, with interior design that is classically trendy, or uniquely thematic. Ranging from gilded grandeur to comfortable and cool, even gourmet food enthusiasts will be sure to give these dining rooms the stamp of approval.
Suitable for every palate and budget, not all are expensive places to eat out – in fact, some of these Jalan Bukit Bintang restaurants are part of a new generation of eateries striving to meet the demand for more reasonably-priced restaurants in KL. From international cuisine to wholesome local goodness, travellers will be spoilt for choice when it comes to the range of restaurants in Jalan Bukit Bintang.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Capturing the essence of Thailand in both its interior and offerings, Bangkok Jam features an exotic spread of Thai favourites that would please even the most discerning traditionalist. With private dining rooms, a cigar room and a large al fresco dining area, this vibrant restaurant provides the perfect venue to entertain and be entertained.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 11:00 – 01:00.
- Address: GL-10 BB Park, Low Yat Plaza, 7 Jalan Bukit Bintang.
- Tel: (603) 2142 3449
- Cuisine: Thai
Be Be's Kitchen and Bar
Be Be's Kitchen and Bar, situated in Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur, is a cosy yet spacious establishment that serves an extensive selection of local fare as well as Japanese and Korean cuisine. Its minimalistic decor of black and white furnishings, complemented with wooden flooring and white walls and ceilings results in a modern yet classy all-day dining experience. The restaurant also has an open kitchen concept, allowing diners to watch as its team of expert chefs prepare delicacies with exceptional taste and presentation. Be Be’s Kitchen and Bar also offers happy hour promos from 17:00 to 20:00, offering a wide array of wine and champagne by the glass.
- Opening Hours: Daily 06:00 – 22:30
- Address: Mezzanine Floor, Hotel Capitol, Jalan Bulan, Off Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: +603 2143 7000
Enak KL Restaurant
An enduringly popular Malay fine diner, Enak KL restaurant puts out a menu of local Malay dishes, allowing diners to take a tour of the Malaysian regions via dishes in small and large sizes. The perfect spot when you want to enjoy a decent meal in a smart but trendy central spot, the restaurant is set in the lower ground floor of Starhill Gallery along Jalan Bukit Bintang.
Relying heavily on age-old family recipes, the food has rich, home-made flavour to it, it has become the go-to choice of locals who love the restaurant’s posh atmosphere, while travellers enjoy its accessible and user friendly location. Though Malay food is usually spicy, diners can request that less chilli is used in dishes to make it more palatable for mellower taste buds.
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 01:00
- Address: LG2, Feast Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2141 8973
Consisting of a number of dining areas – disclosed, semi-disclosed, private seats and VIP rooms – Jogoya is well-known for its irresistible buffet. Variety and quality are at the core of its offerings, with more than 200 different dishes served, all prepared by skilled chefs using the freshest ingredients.
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 11:30 – 01:00; Weekends & Public Holidays 11:00 – 01:00.
- Address: T3, Relish Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181 Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: (603) 2142 1268
- Cuisine: Japanese
NOTICE: Moussandra is now move to Solaris Dutamas.
Serving a wide range of Mediterranean cuisine which includes Greek, Spanish and Italian specialties, Moussandra provides a warm and welcoming dining experience that is typically Mediterranean. An extensive wine list accompanies the meals, consisting of carefully-picked labels from the Mediterranean, South America and Australia, as well as specialty drinks such as sangria and mojito.
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 12:00 – 15:00 (lunch), 18:00 – 23:00 (dinner).
- Address: A1-1-8 Solaris Dutamas, 1 Jalan Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 6206 4999
- Cuisine: Mediterranean (Spanish, Italian & Greek)
An uptown homage to classic Italian cuisine well known throughout the city, Prego KL restaurant is exceptional, offering diners a huge variety of Mediterranean tastes, all with fair price points, particularly given its location inside the five-star The Westin KL hotel along Jalan Bukit Bintang. Delivering what any KL visitor desires most, a delicious and satisfying meal, the award winning restaurant provides multiple opportunities for a memorable meal.
The two-storey dining room has a cosy, old world feel, with an open kitchen, stained glass ceiling lamps, and chrome and glass fixtures. Reasonable prices contribute to its popularity, and though portions are generous, most pitch perfect dishes rarely last long on the middle of the table.
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 14:30 (lunch) and 18:30 22:30 (dinner) Monday - Saturday; 12:00 - 15:00 (lunch) and 18:30 - 22:30 (dinner) Sunday
- Address: 199, The Westin Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, 55100
- Tel: +603 2731 8333
Featuring seasonal trends in its extensive menu, Shook! has four open kitchens offering four different cuisine experience - Japanese, Chinese Wok, Italian and Western Grill – as well as an impressive walk-in wine cellar containing over 3,000 bottles including premium labels and vintage wines.
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 12:00 – 01:00
- Address: Feast Floor, Starhill Gallery, 181 Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: (603) 2719 8535/2719 8536
- Cuisine: Japanese, Italian, Western Grills & Chinese
Serving Halal traditional pork-free Cantonese cuisine, Zing’s scrumptious offerings include dim sum, shark’s fin and homemade hand-pulled noodles, prepared just the way you like it from action stations. Featuring a palatial red-and-black interior, the restaurant is divided into several sections consisting of a ‘public’ dining area, a few private dining areas and a noodle bar area.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 12:00 – 22:00
- Address: Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, 160 Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: (603) 2117 4180
- Cuisine: Cantonese
Best Selling Hotels in Bukit Bintang