Jalan Bukit Bintang Nightlife
What to Do at Night in Jalan Bukit Bintang
Jalan Bukit Bintang offers endless choices when it comes to after-dark entertainment. Many restaurants here are equipped with a bar that comes into full swing at night, and many hotels lining the street also have their own trendy watering holes and nightclubs. Karaoke lounges can be found in abundance here, many of which also offer private rooms, entertaining patrons well into the night no matter which day of the week it is.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
More Nightlife in Jalan Bukit Bintang
Captain’s Cabin Funtheque
Located above The Ship restaurant, Captain’s Cabin Funtheque is a popular nightspot amongst avid clubbers. Spacious, bright and lively, this club provides quality live performances with plenty of seating areas from where patrons can watch them. With themed nights, games and a different set of tunes played every hour, Funtheque promises a good time and never disappoints.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 19:00 – 03:00
- Address: 102 & 104, 1st Floor, Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: (603) 2144 3892
Circus is an award-winning restaurant and cocktail lounge in Pavilion KL. By day it is a modern casual eatery with a menu of international food, at night it transforms into a club with live bands on Wednesdays and Fridays. Winner of numerous awards at The Malaysia International Gourmet Festival in 2012, Circus is far from an everyday watering hole. It receives rave reviews not only for its excellent food, extensive drinks list and good service, but also for the fact that it is the type of place to see and be seen at. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 02:00 Sunday – Thursday; 10:00 – 03:00 Saturday
- Address: Lot C3.10.01b, Level 3, Fashion Avenue, Pavilion, 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL
- Tel: +603 2141 6151
Clique Lounge Bar
Located on the ground floor of Piccolo Hotel, Clique Lounge Bar provides a highly stylish chill-out space with its plush crimson interior and cosy ambience. A long bar runs through the middle, separating the lounge into two areas – a casual dining area where patrons can enjoy live telecasts of their favourite sports games on television, and a formal dining area perfect for romantic wining and dining.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 19:00 – Late.
- Address: Ground Floor, Piccolo Hotel, 101 Jalan Bukit Bintang.
- Tel: (603) 2382 0111
La Boca is a surprising find in Pavilion KL. With a weekly roster of live Cuban bands, salsa dancing and Latin American music, this South American-inspired ‘bistro’ really knocks it out of the park in more ways than one. The bar’s prime location along the mall’s al fresco dining stretch, coupled with its detail-obsessive interior design and unique food, are the essence of its success. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – late
- Address: Lot C3, 10.03, Level 3, Pavilion KL, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 KL
- Tel: +603 2148 9977
Pulse Ultra Club
With an all-in-one entertainment venue concept at its core, Pulse Ultra Club is the hottest new nightspot in town. Featuring a large balcony overlooking Bintang Walk and a bar cum lounge area with deejays and live bands, the nightclub is a favourite haunt of the young and the trendy. Its elegant Champagne Lounge offers an intimate space for private gatherings.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 21:00 – 03:00
- Address: Grand Millennium Hotel, 106 Jalan Bukit Bintang.
- Tel: (603) 2117 4168
Opulence – thy name is Rootz Rooftop Bar. A nightclub that is devoted to the idea of debonair drinking, this nightclub (topping Lot 10 mall) is a lavishly-conceived version of a Russian palace bar. No, you won’t find a bust of Lenin or Soviet propaganda posters – instead it is more like a Tsar’s palace with velvet drapes, thick carpeting and gold-gilded paintings of early 19th century Renaissance revival on the walls. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 22:00 – 03:00 Wednesday - Saturday
- Address: Rooftop, Lot 10 Shopping Centre, Lot RT3, No.50 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6017 638 2250 or +6012 296 1903
An energetic, contemporary bar and diner along Pavilion KL’s al-fresco drinking and dining stretch, Tom, Dick & Harry’s Live is a live music venue continually cherry-picking and hosting some of the most exciting and eclectic live bands from around the city. Brought to you by the team behind Tom, Dick & Harry’s in Scott Garden (along Jalan Klang Lama) and Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Tom, Dick & Harry’s Live features the same warm decor, great menu and friendly service as its original counterparts – the only real difference is its daily rotating roster of funky live bands and a wonderful sound system. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 16:00 – 01:00 Monday – Friday; 10:00 – 02:00 Saturday & Sunday
- Address: Lot C3.10.04, Level 3, Pavilion, No. 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL.
- Tel: +603 2148 0122
Best Selling Hotels in Bukit Bintang