Onn Kee Claypot Seafood Porridge
Onn Kee Claypot Seafood Porridge serves one of KL’s best Chinese seafood porridges. Chinese porridge is similar to regular porridge but somewhat watery and bland: it is the accompanying dishes that really flavour it. Plus, since it is served in a claypot, the porridge is kept warm until the last spoonful. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 14:00 – 04:00 Monday – Tuesday; 19:00 – 03:00 Wednesday – Sunday
- Location: Jalan Imbi
- Address: No.53-3, Ground Floor, Jalan Barat, Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Nippon Tei Two Japanese Restaurant
Refreshing in both décor and menu, Nippon Tei Two’s specialty lies in its set meals which are generous in portions and extremely good value for money.
- Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday 11:30 – 15:00 (Lunch) & 18:00 – 22:00 (Dinner);
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday 11:30 – 22:00 (Dinner only).
- Address: Lot 03-93, 3rd Floor, Berjaya Times Square, No 1 Jalan Imbi
- Tel: (603) 2148 8177
- Cuisine: Japanese
Featuring exquisite Chinese cuisine with a modern touch, Oversea Restaurant is a popular chain of Chinese restaurants well-known for its deliciously juicy barbequed meats.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 11:30 - 14:30 (Lunch) & 17:30 – 22:30 (Dinner)
- Address: 84 – 88 Jalan Imbi
- Tel: (603) 2144 9911/9377/2148 7567
Serving a huge variety of Vietnamese favourite, Saigon Village presents the best of Vietnamese cuisine. Their Dragon Fruit juice comes highly recommended and is considered a must-try by regular patrons.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 11:30 – 15:00 (Lunch) & 17:30 – 22:30 (Dinner)
- Address: 45 Jalan Barat, Off Jalan Imbi
- Tel: (603) 2142 6296
- Cuisine: Vietnamese