Jalan Imbi Restaurants & Dining
Where and What to Eat in Jalan Imbi
With landmarks consisting of Berjaya Times Square, Imbi Plaza, Melia Hotel and Amoda Building, Jalan Imbi is located just around the corner from Jalan Bukit Bintang. Possessing a wealth of gastronomical options, there are many specialty restaurants available here, with the bulk of choices being Chinese cuisine. Do note that while most restaurants in the city is Halal, most Chinese restaurants here aren’t.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Onn Kee Claypot Seafood Porridge serves one of KL’s best Chinese seafood porridges. Chinese porridge is similar to regular porridge but somewhat watery and bland: it is the accompanying dishes that really flavour it. Plus, since it is served in a claypot, the porridge is kept warm until the last spoonful. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 14:00 – 04:00 Monday – Tuesday; 19:00 – 03:00 Wednesday – Sunday
- Location: Jalan Imbi
- Address: No.53-3, Ground Floor, Jalan Barat, Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Nippon Tei Two Japanese Restaurant
Refreshing in both décor and menu, Nippon Tei Two’s specialty lies in its set meals which are generous in portions and extremely good value for money.
- Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday 11:30 – 15:00 (Lunch) & 18:00 – 22:00 (Dinner);
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday 11:30 – 22:00 (Dinner only).
- Address: Lot 03-93, 3rd Floor, Berjaya Times Square, No 1 Jalan Imbi
- Tel: (603) 2148 8177
- Cuisine: Japanese
Featuring exquisite Chinese cuisine with a modern touch, Oversea Restaurant is a popular chain of Chinese restaurants well-known for its deliciously juicy barbequed meats.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 11:30 - 14:30 (Lunch) & 17:30 – 22:30 (Dinner)
- Address: 84 – 88 Jalan Imbi
- Tel: (603) 2144 9911/9377/2148 7567
Serving a huge variety of Vietnamese favourite, Saigon Village presents the best of Vietnamese cuisine. Their Dragon Fruit juice comes highly recommended and is considered a must-try by regular patrons.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 11:30 – 15:00 (Lunch) & 17:30 – 22:30 (Dinner)
- Address: 45 Jalan Barat, Off Jalan Imbi
- Tel: (603) 2142 6296
- Cuisine: Vietnamese
Best Selling Hotels in Bukit Bintang