Jalan Imbi Restaurants
Best places to eat in Jalan Imbi
A good meal does not have to be somewhere fancy, and Jalan Imbi restaurants unquestionably prove this. Local coffee shops and seafood restaurants dominate its dining scene, and though they are plain to look at, the food is anything – in fact, you are sure to love every mouthful of food here.
Just around the corner from Berjaya Times Square, the Imbi monorail train station is set along this street, making it easy for out-of-towners to access the area without fuss. A great eating-out-on-a-budget option, the best places to eat in Jalan Imbi prove that you can eat like a king or queen at any of these places without worrying about the financial consequences. You really would be missing out if you chose to skip out on a meal here, so read on to find out more about the best places to eat in Jalan Imbi…
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Onn Kee Claypot Seafood Porridge serves one of KL’s best Chinese seafood porridges. Chinese porridge is similar to regular porridge but somewhat watery and bland: it is the accompanying dishes that really flavour it. Plus, since it is served in a claypot, the porridge is kept warm until the last spoonful. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 14:00 – 04:00 Monday – Tuesday; 19:00 – 03:00 Wednesday – Sunday
- Location: Jalan Imbi
- Address: No.53-3, Ground Floor, Jalan Barat, Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Nippon Tei Two Japanese Restaurant
Refreshing in both décor and menu, Nippon Tei Two’s specialty lies in its set meals which are generous in portions and extremely good value for money.
- Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday 11:30 – 15:00 (Lunch) & 18:00 – 22:00 (Dinner);
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday 11:30 – 22:00 (Dinner only).
- Address: Lot 03-93, 3rd Floor, Berjaya Times Square, No 1 Jalan Imbi
- Tel: (603) 2148 8177
- Cuisine: Japanese
Featuring exquisite Chinese cuisine with a modern touch, Oversea Restaurant is a popular chain of Chinese restaurants well-known for its deliciously juicy barbequed meats.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 11:30 - 14:30 (Lunch) & 17:30 – 22:30 (Dinner)
- Address: 84 – 88 Jalan Imbi
- Tel: (603) 2144 9911/9377/2148 7567
Serving a huge variety of Vietnamese favourite, Saigon Village presents the best of Vietnamese cuisine. Their Dragon Fruit juice comes highly recommended and is considered a must-try by regular patrons.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 11:30 – 15:00 (Lunch) & 17:30 – 22:30 (Dinner)
- Address: 45 Jalan Barat, Off Jalan Imbi
- Tel: (603) 2142 6296
- Cuisine: Vietnamese
Best Selling Hotels in Bukit Bintang