Jalan P Ramlee Nightlife
What to Do at Night in Jalan P Ramlee, KLCC
When it comes to nightlife, Jalan P Ramlee is considered one of the city’s hottest venues. Unlike its neighbours in the Bukit Bintang area such as Changkat Bukit Bintang, Jalan P Ramlee has a wackier and more eccentric character. Lively and vibrant after dark, exciting nightlife options line the street, each looking as colourful on the inside as they do on the outside.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Aloha Club. Bistro & VIP Lounge
Featuring a strong Hawaiian concept, Aloha has beach huts lining outside its front and approximately 30,000sqf of space comprising a dance club, a bistro and an exclusive VIP Lounge.
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:30 - late
- Address: Lot 924, Jalan P Ramlee,
- Tel: (603) 27117277
Beach Club Café
An established bar with a beachside theme, Beach Club Café is popular with international tourists and expats. This open-air club features a unique beachside bar design, live performances and deejays to fill up the dancefloor.
- Address: 97 Jalan P Ramlee
- Tel: (603) 2161 6666/2166 9919
Capricorn KL, accessible within a five-minute walk from Traders Hotel, is a stylish two-storey nightclub with a diverse music policy that ranges from electro house to retro. Hosting a massive dance floor with ample plush sofas and lounge seats in a chic party ambience, this establishment is often packed with late night revellers, hipsters, and expats every weekend. Those who prefer a more relaxed setting with a fruity cocktail in hand can head to the balcony-style upper floor which houses its own bar and dance floor. Capricorn KL plays hosts to a number of local and international DJs spinning heart-thumping tunes from sundown to sunrise.
- Opening Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 21:00 – 03:00
- Address: 1, Jalan Kia Peng, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6017 690 2968
A bar lounge under The Poppy Collection, Passion’s intimate atmosphere beckons the trendy crowd into its stylish realm which is equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, a chill-out balcony and oversized beds in which to hold a private conversation.
- Opening Hours: Friday – Sunday 16:00 – 03:00 (Closed on Mondays)
- Address: 18–3 Jalan P Ramlee
- Tel: (603) 2141 8888/2145 8581
Set just down the road from Rum Jungle and Beach Club, Poppy Collection is a group of four bars under one roof along Jalan P Ramlee. A mega-nightclub all about dancing and creative cocktails, it was prominent on the city’s nightlife scene for many years until it closed its doors in 2011 for extensive refurbishment, eventually reopening in late 2012 with a cleaner, simpler design and layout. Made up of Poppy Garden, Mandalay Lounge, Passions and Havanita Cigar Lounge, most people simply refer to the nightclub as Poppy’s: a door charge of RM50 (after 22:30 – there is no cover charge if you dine at Poppy Garden) gains you access to all its outlets. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 23:00 – 03:00 Tuesday – Sunday (17:00 – 10:00 Poppy Garden dining)
- Address: No 18-1, Jalan P Ramlee, KL
- Tel: +603 2170 6666
Bringing different retro tunes on different nights, Retro Club injects an element of nostalgia into the city’s hip party scene.
- Opening Hours: Daily 20:00 – 03:00
- Location: Next to The Grand Modesto’s
Featuring a jungle-like décor, Rum Jungle is a restaurant-cum-nightclub. After 9pm, the party starts in the Jungle with live bands and resident deejays, keeping the momentum going all night long. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 – 03:00
- Location: At the intersection of Jalan P Ramlee & Jalan Pinang
- Address: 1 Jalan Pinang
- Tel: +603 03 2170 6666/2148 0282
Easily exuding a glitzy and glamorous vibe, Sultan’s Lounge is a cocktail lounge in Mandarin Oriental Hotel KL. A favourite place for the who’s who of Kuala Lumpur to mix and mingle, due to its underground location in the basement of the hotel it has a hidden, mysterious feel. The colour scheme is primarily white but neon lights wash the place in pink, purple, blue and orange hues throughout the night. Designed by Stephane Dupoux (creator of hip restaurants such as Buddha Bar in New York), some say it looks like an Arabic desert prince’s tent but to us it looks ultra modern with polished wooden floors and sheer white flowing fabric hanging from the ceiling in fan-like fashion. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 03:00 Monday – Saturday
- Address: Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2179 8966
Best Selling Hotels in KLCC