KLCC - Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Everything you need to know about KLCC
Just as its name suggests, there is only one way to describe KLCC: the heart of Kuala Lumpur. At once an entertainment, commercial and business focal point, KLCC is home to some of the most popular landmarks in Malaysia, making it a popular tourist destination. With a host of options to choose from - dining, arts, culture, recreation, sightseeing, shopping and entertainment – you won’t be stuck for ideas on what to do around here.
Described by its developers as ‘A City Within A City’, KLCC offers a myriad of interesting attractions that never cease to wonder, as well as plenty of nightlife, dining and shopping options. KLCC is readily accessible via public transport with many buses operating on various routes within the area and a few train stations nearby.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Get a hotel deal in KLCC
Map of KLCC