Bridge Bar at G Tower Hotel KL
Bridge Bar is an exclusive nightclub in KL suspended between the two blocks of GTower Hotel. Offering some of the best views in the city, one of the major highlights here is a glass platform that you can step on and take a thrilling downward view –an exhilarating experience you will not easily forget. Set Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 01:00
- Address: Level 28, G Tower, Jalan Tun Razak, KL
- Tel: +603 2168 1899
Canopy Lounge Kuala Lumpur
Canopy Lounge Kuala Lumpur is a stylish rooftop nightlife venue in Kuala Lumpur City Centre, where you can enjoy a wide range of alcoholic offerings, premium cigars and shishas, as well as homemade desserts to satisfy your late-night cravings. Set along Jalan Mayang, it’s accessible within a five-minute walk from Avenue K Shopping Mall. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 03:00
- Address: The Mayang Club, 183 Jalan Mayang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +016 913 8675
Cedar on 15 in Kuala Lumpur
So far, the rooftop Cedar on 15 restaurant hasn’t caused many waves on Kuala Lumpur’s foodie scene and it is a mystery as to why it hasn’t. Its attractions are plentiful: it has a fantastic location on the 15th floor of Impiana KLCC Hotel (just opposite Suria KLCC), food is sumptuous and not overpriced, the ambiance Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday & Friday 12:00 - 14:00 & 17:00 - 02:00, Tuesday - Thursday, Saturday & Sunday 17:00 - 02:00
- Address: Level 15, Impiana KLCC Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2147 1111
Como Bar Kuala Lumpur
Como Bar Kuala Lumpur, founded by the owners of the renowned Pisco Bar at Changkat Bukit Bintang, is a stylish nightlife venue that serves a good range of bespoke cocktails, fusion-style tapas, and live performances. A ten-minute drive from Pavilion KL, this Spanish bar and restaurant is set within the prominent TREC (Taste, Relish Experience, Celebrate) Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 17:00 – 02:00, Friday & Saturday 17:00 – 03:00, Sunday 17:00 – 02:00
- Address: E-G-04 & E-1-04, Electric Boulevard, TREC, Jalan Tun Razak
- Tel: +603 2110 2272
Crime Cocktail Bar KL
Crime Cocktail Bar KL is a stylish speakeasy in TREC Kuala Lumpur, where you can enjoy a wide range of speciality cocktails. Open daily, the establishment is fitted with leather couches, bare-bricked walls with portraits of American gangster icons, and a long bar fronted by skilled mixologists. Served in a peanut butter-rimmed glass, our favourite is Naughty Butter (RM45), a delicious combination of whisky, espresso and milk, topped with crushed macadamia nut. Other risky yet enjoyable concoctions at Crime Cocktail Bar KL include Silk Road (bacon fat-infused whiskey, served with bacon-wrapped strawberry) and Last Word (Green Chartreuse, Kaoliang and lime juice).
- Opening Hours: Daily 18:30 – 03:00
- Location: E-1-09, Electric Boulevard, TREC, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2110 5664
Elysium Bar & Terrace KL
Elysium Bar & Terrace KL is a trendy rooftop nightlife spot in Kuala Lumpur city centre, offering two unique nightlife venues under one roof. The establishment is set on the 32nd floor of Wisma Goldhill, where its open-air concept and close proximity to some of Kuala Lumpur’s most iconic landmarks results in stunning views of KL Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday 17:00 – 01:00, Wednesday – Saturday 17:00 – 03:00, Sunday 17:00 – 01:00
- Address: Suite 32.01, Level 32 Wisma Goldhill, Jalan Raja Chulan
- Tel: +603 2022 3818
Hard Rock Café KL
Hard Rock Café KL is a legend on KL’s nightlife scene that opened its doors more than 21 years ago. Sitting along Jalan Sultan Ismail (right beside Concorde Hotel), it is a great place to go if you have a hankering for a burger and fries, or if you just need a good dose of Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:30 – 02:00 Sunday – Thursday; 11:30 – 03:00 Friday & Saturday
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Address: Ground Floor, Wisma Concorde, No 2, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2715 5555
Heli Lounge Bar in Kuala Lumpur
There are plenty of things that wow us when it comes to Heli Lounge Bar. First, there is the concept – a helicopter pad turned nightlife hotspot is definitely one of the coolest things we have seen or heard of in Kuala Lumpur in recent times. Secondly, there is the theme, with everything in the lounge Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 24:00 Monday – Wednesday; 18:00 – 02:00 Thursday; 18:00 – 03:00 Friday & Saturday
- Address: 34th Floor, Menara KH, Jalan Sultan Ismail, KL
- Tel: +603 2110 5034 or +6012 317 0925
Hemisphere Restaurant & Bar
Hemisphere Restaurant & Bar is an all-day rooftop venue on Jalan Sultan Ismail, serving quality western and European fare paired with an extensive drinks list. Set on the 37th floor of Regalia Suites Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur, the restaurant’s laidback setting makes it an ideal option for those looking to unwind with drinks after a Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 11:00 – 01:00, Friday – Sunday 11:00 – 02:00
- Address: Level 37th, Madison Block, Regalia Residence, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2742 1098 or +603 2742 1097
IKKI Kuala Lumpur
IKKI Kuala Lumpur is the city’s largest speakeasy bar, featuring a classy event space, subdued ambience, and an extensive menu of crafted cocktails and artisanal whiskies. Spanning over 250 square metres, this bar also hosts a variety of events such as product launches, birthday parties, fashion shows, and even champagne tasting events. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 18:00 – 01:00
- Address: Unit E-1-08, First Floor, Electric Boulevard, TREC KL, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6017 207 6815
Lafite Kuala Lumpur
Lafite Kuala Lumpur is very popular among the rich and famous, not only for its decadent French delicacies and excellent collection of wines, but for its exquisite fine-dining ambience that’s great for special occasions. As one of the better fine-dining establishments in the city centre, service here is excellent as the staff are attentive without being Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 12:00 – 14:30 & 19:00 – 22:30
- Address: Lobby Level, Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2074 3900
Live House KL
Live House KL boasts a spacious setting and laidback atmosphere, making it an ideal venue for a variety of live performances. Accessible within a ten-minute drive from Pavilion KL and Starhill Gallery, the two-storey entertainment space is located within TREC Kuala Lumpur, a trendy dining and nightlife hub that overlooks Royal Selangor Golf Club, Petronas Twin Read More...
- Opening Hours:
Tuesday – Thursday 12:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 03:00,
Friday 12:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 05:00,
Saturday – Sunday 18:00 – 05:00
- Address: E-G-07, Electric Boulevard, TREC Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6012 223 1937
Luna Bar in Pacific Regency Suites
Luna Bar is a two-storey rooftop bar on the 34th floor of Pacific Regency Suites. One of the city’s best-known nightclubs, it offers 360° views of the city, including fantastic vistas of the Petronas Twin Towers. The place is divided into an al fresco lounge with a swimming pool and long bar on the lower Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday & Sunday 11:00 - 01:00, Friday & Saturday 11:00 - 03:00
- Address: Pacific Regency Hotel Suites, Menara Pan Global, Jalan Punchak, off Jalan P Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2332 7777
Situated just ten minutes from GTower Hotel, M8 Bar is an ultra-modern spot that’s famed for its extensive cocktail creations and stylish garden terrace overlooking Petronas Twin Towers and KLCC Park. This monochrome-themed bar is fitted with high tables and chairs in its indoor bar area while white-hued lounge seats adorn the garden terrace section. Catering to a more mature and sophisticated clientele, M8 Bar’s unobtrusive music policy ranges from jazz and R&B to Top 40 hits. While drinks are slightly pricier than most bars located within KLCC, its signature cocktails are very well-crafted; try the Mora Anatomy (Angostura 7 years, Galliano, Frangelico, Earl Grey tea, vanilla syrup, lemon juice, and blackberry jam).
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 17:00 – 01:00, Friday & Saturday 17:00 – 02:00
- Address: 163, Jalan Binjai, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2386 6030
Marini’s on 57 Kuala Lumpur
Marini’s on 57 is an exclusive Italian ristorante set on the 57th floor of Petronas Tower 3. Located in the heart of the KL city centre, it consists of a restaurant, bar and lounge. In the private elevator the atmosphere is hushed, but when you pass through the front doors the feel turns into one of Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday 15:00 - 01:30, Friday & Saturday 15:00 - 03:00 & Sunday 17:00 - 01:30
- Address: Level 57, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2386 6030 or +6017 688 0167
Omakase + Appreciate Lounge
Omakase + Appreciate Lounge is a stylish speakeasy bar with a hidden entrance (hint: it’s the white door with an imposing ‘no admittance’ sign) in the lower ground of Bangunan Ming Annexe office building. A cosy establishment that fits only 20 people Omakase + Appreciate’s eclectic interior is furnished with a couple of cosy couches and high chairs by the sleek-looking bar while a vintage painting adorns a section of its maroon-hued walls. Cocktails only here, with award-winning mixologists serving unique and well-crafted concoctions that are priced from RM25 onwards. Highly recommended are the Elderflower Martini (tanqueray gin, elderflower, and white wine) and Breakfast Martini (beefeater, marmalade, triple sec, and lemon juice).
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Friday 17:00 - 01:00, Saturday 21:00 – 01:00
- Location: Lower Ground, Bangunan Ming Annexe, Jalan Ampang
- Tel: +603 2022 2238
SkyBar at Traders Hotels in KL
Sky Bar is a glamorous cocktail lounge set on the 33rd floor of Traders Hotel KL. A local institution, this rooftop nightclub is quite possibly the coolest venue on KL’s nightlife scene – the place to see and be seen at. It is recommended not only for its good location and giddying views over the city, Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 01:00 Sunday – Thursday; 10:00 – 03:00 Friday & Saturday
- Address: Level 33, Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2332 9911
Tate Bar at Intermark Kuala Lumpur
There are a couple of things that are unusual about Tate: the first is that its entrance has been purposely designed to be a little hard to find and the second is the suit of armour waiting to greet you the instant you step through said front door. But it is all pretty understandable once you Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – late (Monday – Saturday)
- Address: Ground floor, The Intermark, 182 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2161 2368
TREC Kuala Lumpur
TREC Kuala Lumpur (Taste, Relish Experience, Celebrate) is the city’s largest entertainment centre, featuring an array of restaurants, bars, pubs, lounges, cafes, and clubs under one roof. Spanning over 28,000 square metres, this dining and nightlife hub is set along Jalan Tun Razak, with expansive views of the Royal Selangor Golf Club, Petronas Twin Towers, Read More...
Under9 KL is an underground music and arts venue in KL city centre. Fully-equipped with decent sound system, DJ decks, and a bar that serves a selection of beers and cocktails, this place is undeniably exclusive as it can only accommodate about 100 people at a time. Nonetheless, Under9 KL has drawn a steady crowd of local revellers for consistently hosting exciting techno music events, film screenings, and art exhibitions since its opening back in 2014. The best way to get to Under9 is via LRT train, get off at Masjid Jamek stop and take a 10-minute walk to the Bangunan Ming Annexe building.
- Opening Hours: Friday & Saturday 21:00 – 03:00
- Location: Bangunan Ming Annexe, Jalan Ampang
View Rooftop Bar at G Tower Hotel KLCC
View Rooftop Bar is a nightclub with three distinct sections on the 29th floor of G Tower Hotel KL. A popular after-work bar, from its outdoor deck you can see the famous Petronas Twin Towers, Ampang Hills and the Titiwangsa mountain range. People do not just come to the cool and classy View Rooftop Bar Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 01:00 Sunday – Thursday; 17:00 – 03:00 Friday & Saturday
- Address: Level 29, G Tower, 199 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2168 1881
Whisky Tango Foxtrot Bar
Whisky Tango Foxtrot Bar in Avenue K offers an extensive array of premium cigars from Cuba, Nicaragua, Dominica, Cameroon, plus imported whiskies, wines, and champagnes in a classy lounge setting. Perfectly for whisky and cigar lovers who want to enjoy a private evening alone or with friends, this speakeasy-style bar is accessible via a red London telephone booth hidden within the Samba Brazilian Steakhouse. Decor-wise, Whisky Tango Foxtrot Bar is furnished with dark-coloured armchairs and tables, ceiling locker racks, and massive drinks cabinet filled with bottles of Japanese whiskies and classic Scottish malts. Highly recommended are the Nikka 12 year old pure malt (RM530 a bottle) and Nikka Coffey Grain (RM535 a bottle).
- Opening Hours: Daily 15:00 – 00:00
- Location: L3, Avenue K, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2181 0250
Zouk Club KL
Zouk KL has relocated to its new home at Jalan Tun Razak with 11 nightlife concepts under one roof, ending its 10 year-long streak in Jalan Ampang. Set within the massive TREC (Taste, Relish Experience, Celebrate) entertainment hub, the iconic superclub is a unique combination of nightclub, bar, live music venue and restaurant. Zouk means 'party' Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Tuesday 17:00 – 03:00, Wednesday & Thursday 17:00 – 04:00, Friday & Saturday 17:00 – 05:00, Sunday 17:00 – 03:00
- Address: 436, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2171 1997