What To Do At Night In KLCC
Nightlife in KLCC is diverse, to say the least, ranging from award-winning rooftop bars with panoramic views of Kuala Lumpur and beyond to sprawling multi-themed super clubs situated just around the corner from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers. By day, KLCC offers a myriad of interesting attractions, dining and shopping options for travellers of all ages, all of which are readily accessible via public transportation such as trains, busses, and taxis.
Come nightfall, the KL city centre transforms into a hotbed of lively nocturnal activities with plenty of bars and pubs situated along the busy roads with the majority of them concentrated along Jalan P. Ramlee, Jalan Ampang and Jalan Sultan Ismail. With a winning combination of friendly and lively atmosphere, hearty pub grub and international delicacies, as well as ever-flowing alcoholic offerings, these KLCC nightlife hotspots are also never too far away from swanky five-star hotels and humble backpacker inns.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown