Aquaria KLCC located on the concourse level of the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, the 5000sqft Aquaria KLCC is said to be largest aquarium in the world. Home to over 150 species of marine life, its star attractions include scary tiger sharks, lethal sea snakes, blue rays, bright coral fish, seahorses and more. It’s a well-stocked aquarium Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 - 20:00
- Address: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Complex, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2333 1888
Bukit Bintang - KLCC Pedestrian Walkway
Bukit Bintang - KLCC Pedestrian Walkway is a 1.173km-long pedestrian bridge that connects Pavilion KL to Impiana KLCC Hotel and the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. The other portion of this walkway is a pedestrian tunnel on the convention centre’s concourse level linked to Suria KLCC shopping centre. Also known as the Pavilion-KLCC pedestrian bridge, there are Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 06:00 – 23:00
- Location: Golden Triangle
Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS (DFP)
Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS (DFP) is billed as Southeast Asia’s premier venue for Classical music concerts. Home to the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra (MPO), it is located between PETRONAS Twin Towers and KLCC Park. Opened in 1998, it is the country’s first dedicated Classical music concert hall. One of the Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS’s most unique features is a Read More...
- Highlights: Performance Nights: Tuesday - Saturday 10:30 - 21:00, Sunday 12:00 - Concert Time
- Opening Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 10:30 - 18:30
- Address: Level 2, Tower 2, Petronas Twin Tower Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2331 7008 or +603 2331 7007
Dinosaurs Alive in Kuala Lumpur
Dinosaurs Alive in Kuala Lumpur is a family-friendly event that visitors of all ages can enjoy in the Malaysian capital. Held in the Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic), this Jurassic World-themed exhibition features over 40 life-sized animatronic dinosaurs in a forest setting, fossil excavation areas, and fun-filled activities for youths.
The exhibition is attracting plenty of Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: Malaysia Tourism Centre, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 9235 4848 or +603 9235 4800
- Price Range: RM75 Adults (RM 50 with MyKad), RM45 Children (RM30 with MyKad)
KL Forest Eco Park
The KL Forest Eco Park, formerly known as the Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve, is one of the oldest permanent forest reserves in Malaysia. Conveniently located beside the Menara KL Tower, visitors can find a variety of trees, herbs, bamboo, and creepers, as well as well-maintained walking trails ranging between 300 and 500 metres in length. A must-visit here is the Canopy Walk, which is a wood-and-steel aerial bridge that’s about 200 metres in height. The bridge towers above the forest reserve, offering sweeping views of Menara KL Tower, and the KL city skyline.
- Opening Hours: Daily 07:00 – 18:00
Free guided tours are available at 10:30, 12:30, 14:20 & 16:30
- Address: Bukit Nanas, Jalan Puncak, Off Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2070 6342
KLCC Park is a 50-acre garden set close to Suria KLCC shopping centre. Designed by Roberto Burle Marx, it was designed to provide a touch of greenery for the Petronas Twin Towers and the areas surrounding it. On the park grounds is a 10,000sqm manmade lake (Lake Symphony) with a 43m bridge that cuts across. Unquestionably, Read More...
- Location: Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2380 9032
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Massive and impressive, the purpose-built Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is the city’s premier event space. Designed and built to world-class standards, it's the first convention centre in Asia to be ‘Benchmarked’ by Green Globe International. In additon to hosting many global events in the past, exhibitions are constantly held in the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre throughout the year, so no matter what time of the year you visit, there’s always something going on here.
- Address: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, KLCC
- Tel: +603 2333 2888
Menara KL Tower
Menara KL Tower, along with the Petronas Twin Towers, is easily Malaysia’s most recognizable and popular landmark. Constructed in 1994, the tower stands at 421 metres and effortlessly trumps the Petronas Twin Towers with the highest and most spectacular view of the city. This gleaming tower’s spindle-like apex is visible from almost anywhere in Kuala Lumpur. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 - 22:00
- Address: Jalan Puncak, Off Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2020 5444
PETRONAS Art Gallery
PETRONAS Art Gallery is also known as Galeri PETRONAS. It has over 1,000 local and international, traditional and contemporary works of art ranging from paintings and photographs to costumes and crafts. It is an easy place to find as it is located within the Suria KLCC shopping mall. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 10:00 – 20:00
- Address: Lot 341-343, Level 3, Suria KLCC Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2051 7770
PETRONAS Twin Towers
PETRONAS Twin Towers were once the tallest buildings in the world. Now the world’s tallest twin structures, the 88-storey buildings were designed by Cesar Pelli & Associates with both towers joined at the 41st and 42nd floors (175m above street level) by a 58 metre-long, double-decker Sky Bridge. Standing 452 metres tall, the PETRONAS Twin Towers Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday - Sunday 09:00 - 21:00
- Location: Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2331 8080
- How to get there: Take the LRT and disembark at the KLCC station.
Petrosains is a 7,000sqm interactive science discovery centre located on the fourth floor of the Petronas Twin Towers. Good for a few hours of fun-filled activity, the complex is largely dedicated to the field of petroleum science and presents science and technology in a fun and entertaining way. Arranged in an easy-to-navigate ‘museum-style’ concept with a Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday - Friday 09:30 - 17:30, Saturday & Sunday 09:30 - 18:30
- Address: Level 4, Suria KLCC, PETRONAS Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2331 8181
Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman
Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman is a meticulously-restored Malay house that is the highlight of a trip to Badan Warisan Malaysia (The Heritage Trust) in Kuala Lumpur. The house offers visitors a fascinating look back into the traditional way of life of Malaysians, and the story of the house is interesting in its own right.
Built between Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 – 16:00
- Address: 2 Jalan Stonor, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2144 9273