Everything you need to know about Petaling Jaya
Starting as a small, humble town in the fifties measuring only 2.12 square kilometers, Petaling Jaya has vastly developed into one of the most important cities in Malaysia. Also known as the twin sister of Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya is Malaysia’s very first planned town. Consisting of numerous commercial, residential and business districts, the satellite city is now a renowned metropolitan city of no less than 500,000 inhabitants.
Due to its close proximity to Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya remains a popular choice amongst city dwellers and visitors alike. Aside from being extremely convenient to get to the city centre from here, Petaling Jaya with its abundance of shopping and dining areas is also popular amongst ardent shopaholics and dedicated foodies.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Map of Petaling Jaya
Best Selling Hotels in Petaling Jaya