Everything you need to know about Petaling Jaya
Starting as a small, humble town in the fifties measuring only 2.12 square kilometers, Petaling Jaya has vastly developed into one of the most important cities in Malaysia. Also known as the twin sister of Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya is Malaysia’s very first planned town. Consisting of numerous commercial, residential and business districts, the satellite city is now a renowned metropolitan city of no less than 500,000 inhabitants.
Due to its close proximity to Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya remains a popular choice amongst city dwellers and visitors alike. Aside from being extremely convenient to get to the city centre from here, Petaling Jaya with its abundance of shopping and dining areas is also popular amongst ardent shopaholics and dedicated foodies.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Get a hotel deal in Petaling Jaya
Map of Petaling Jaya