First Time in KLCC
What To Do In KLCC In One Day
Planning your trip to KLCC for the first time is made easier with our recommendations of the best things to see, eat, shop, and do. KLCC is known as the heart of Kuala Lumpur, hosting the country’s most iconic landmarks such as Petronas Twin Towers and Menara KL Tower. There’s also plenty of fun-filled activities for travelling families, from getting up close with over 150 species of marine life at Aquaria KLCC to exploring an interactive science discovery centre within Suria KLCC Shopping Mall.
KLCC also boasts extensive dining options, where travellers can enjoy authentic local and Asian fare, as well as French, Japanese, and Italian fine-dining. Some of KL's best rooftop bars are also set within KLCC, offering breathtaking sunset views of the city and beyond. To help you experience the city at its finest, here is a helpful guide on what to do in KLCC in one day.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown