Kenanga Wholesale City in Kuala Lumpur
Bukit Bintang Shopping0
Kenanga Wholesale City is Kuala Lumpur’s first wholesale fashion mall. Listed by Tourism Malaysia as one of KL’s must-visit destinations, the complex has over 800 stores selling clothes, fashion accessories, shoes, gifts and more at really cheap prices. In fact the more you buy, the more you save.
Spread across 500,000sqft Kenanga Wholesale City is inspired by the success of wholesale centres in China, Indonesia, Thailand and Korea. Besides the collection of stores retailing some of the best in new fashions, Kenanga Wholesale City has several food and beverage outlets.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Another plus for shoppers at Kenanga Wholesale City is that since merchandise moves so quickly here, there are new collections for shoppers to look forward to every week. In an effort to draw in more shoppers, the mall periodically arranges events to entertain visitors – for Chinese New Year there are fashion shows, lion dances, cultural performances and more at the weekends. Celebrity appearances take place often: on the 9th of January 2011, popular Taiwanese artiste Wang Leehom was at KWC.
Kenanga Wholesale City
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Location: Located strategically in the heart of Malaysia's fashion wholesale hub - Jalan Kenanga. It is only minutes away from Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle.
- MRT: For Monorail route, disembark at Hang Tuah Monorail station[MR4]. For STAR line route, disembark at Hang Tuah LRT station[ST3].
- Address: 8-01, Kompleks Kenanga Wholesale City, No.2 Jalan Gelugor, Off Jalan Kenanga Wilayah Persekutuan 55200 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 9221 8081
- How to get there: A 5 minutes walking distance from Hang Tuah Rail and Bus station to Kenanga Wholesale City.