Mid Valley Megamall in Kuala Lumpur
Giving the shiny 1Utama complex a run for its money, the colossal Mid Valley Megamall is indeed a mega complex, known to locals as the best shopping centre halfway between the city centre and the Klang Valley. One of the country's largest urban development projects, the 4.5 million-sqft emporium is comprises a shopping mall, an office tower block, 30 signature offices and two hotels – the 646-rooom Cititel Midvalley and the 390-room Boulevard Hotel. The mall was awarded the Best Shopping Complex Award 2000 by Tourism Malaysia and Best Retail Development Award 2001 by FIABCI Malaysia.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Opened in November 1999, Mid Valley is home to over 430 stores spread across its five floors; its five anchor tenants include Carrefour, Jusco, Golden Screen Cinemas, Metrojaya and Harvey Norman.
In a separate building you’ll find the Gardens Mall, a more lavish environment that offers high-end international designer brands and brings Mid Valley into the luxury shopping emporium roster. Opened in 2007, it’s linked to Mid Valley Megamall via a bridge as well as an underground corridor; local designers are located on Level 2, at the 2201 Fashion Avenue and KN Key Ng; the Gardens is also home to a five-star hotel and luxury serviced apartments.
Mid Valley Megamall has a 48,300sqft convention centre, an 18-screen Golden Screen Cinema and a state-of-the-art bowling centre on the fifth floor. Additionally, there’s a One-Stop IT Centre for tech-savvy shoppers and a spacious MPH bookstore outlet – one of the largest in the city.
Situated beside the KL Komuter Mid Valley station, its fairly easy to get to the shopping centre; alternatively, there are several RapidKL buses – U66, U84, U85, U87 and T631 – that arrive at the mall’s North Court entrance.
Mid Valley Megamall
- Highlights: Zara, Mango, G2000, Topshop, California Fitness, Cinema, Sa Sa, Bonita, Elle, Voir, Seed, House of Leather, Travel Syle
- Opening Hours: Daily, 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2938 3333