Where to Shop in Kuala Lumpur
Best places to shop in Kuala Lumpur
Figuring out where to shop in Kuala Lumpur for the best souvenirs, handicrafts, designer threads, or the latest phones, tablets and PCs, is a pretty easy task – especially if you have our handy, free printable PDF guide. We have got area guides that will point you in the right direction of the best places to shop in Kuala Lumpur, or you can take a look at the list below for ideas on where to head to first.
A good rule of thumb is that KL markets are great for cheap fashion finds and street food, with Petaling Street ruling the roost for its inexpensive designer reproductions. Meanwhile, when deciding where to shop in Kuala Lumpur for the latest tech, Low Yat Plaza instantly comes to mind, while the Pavilion KL and Suria KLCC malls are perfect for fashionistas looking to splash some cash on high-end labels.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur