Where to Shop in Kuala Lumpur
Best places to shop in Kuala Lumpur
Figuring out where to shop in Kuala Lumpur for the best souvenirs, handicrafts, designer threads, or the latest phones, tablets and PCs, is a pretty easy task – especially if you have our handy, free printable PDF guide. We have got area guides that will point you in the right direction of the best places to shop in Kuala Lumpur, or you can take a look at the list below for ideas on where to head to first.
A good rule of thumb is that KL markets are great for cheap fashion finds and street food, with Petaling Street ruling the roost for its inexpensive designer reproductions. Meanwhile, when deciding where to shop in Kuala Lumpur for the latest tech, Low Yat Plaza instantly comes to mind, while the Pavilion KL and Suria KLCC malls are perfect for fashionistas looking to splash some cash on high-end labels.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown