The 20th Century Fox World Malaysia is slated to open by the end of 2018, and it’s expected to be one of the most exciting theme parks in Malaysia. Replacing the Genting Highlands Outdoor Theme Park, you can expect 25 thrilling rides and attractions inspired by Hollywood blockbusters such as Planet of the Apes, A Night at the Museum, Titanic, and Ice Age.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
This will be the first 20th Century Fox World theme park in the world, and is connected to numerous Genting Highlands attractions, including the Skycasino, Arena of Stars theatre, and SkyAvenue Mall. Shoppers can also find a wide range of international brands at off-season prices at the Genting Highlanda Premium Outlet, including Michael Kors, Under Armour, Calvin Klein, and Adidas.
20th Century Fox World Malaysia is located in Genting Highlands, Pahang, which is accessible within a two-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur. For a more unique experience, we highly recommend stopping at the Awana Station and take the Awana Skyway cable car to Genting Highlands.
The gondolas go up to 1,725 metres above sea level, offering breathtaking views of the forested mountains. Tickets are priced at RM8 per person for the standard cable car, while the glass-floored gondola costs RM50 per person.
If you’re looking to spend a night (or two), the highlands are home to six hotels that offer spacious guestrooms, quality facilities, and easy access to the theme park, casinos, and shopping mall.
20th Century Fox World Malaysia
- Location: Genting Highlands, Pahang
- Tel: +603 6101 1118