Kuala Lumpur is home to a vibrant nightlife, with all types of hangouts, from posh hotel bars to techno dance clubs and everything in between. Looking for a place in KL that knows how to treat the fairer sex? Then look no further than five of the latest and greatest in ladies’ night offerings listed below.
In salute to women everywhere, on select nights they offer free drinks and other perks for females, ensuring that there is plenty to love about them. They stick out for all the right reasons and if you are a woman we are sure these nightclubs are soon going to become your favourite stomping grounds.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Sky Bar (Wednesday)Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Ranking as one of the most exclusive nightlife venues in the city and a local institution, you will not be able to resist Sky Bar, set on the 33rd floor of Traders Hotel KL. Quite possibly the coolest venue in KL, ladies head here on a Wednesday and you will drink for free from 18:00 till 23:00 – it doesn't get much better than that. With the swimming pool acting as its centrepiece, it feels a lot like Spring Break in Miami and large sunken alcoves with chaise longues on the side provide the perfect space to enjoy your classic cocktail (like a dirty martini – heavy on the dirty) while having a good gossip session with your girlfriends. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 01:00 Sunday – Thursday; 10:00 – 03:00 Friday & Saturday
- Location: +603 2332 9911
- Address: Level 33, Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Como Bar Kuala Lumpur (Wednesday)Lot 10 shopping centre
Como Bar Kuala Lumpur’s Wednesday Ladies’ Night offers free selected cocktails from 21:00 onwards. Known for its bespoke cocktails and fusion-style tapas, this two-storey bar is located in TREC Kuala Lumpur, where resident DJs spin mostly techno and deep house tunes until 03:00. Daily happy hours are from 17:00 until 21:00, where you get to enjoy a cocktail jug for RM79 and house wines for RM25 by the glass and RM79 per bottle. If you prefer beers over cocktails, Como Bar Kuala Lumpur offers a buy-two-free-one promo for Stella (RM84 per pint) and Connors (RM64 per pint). Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 17:00 – 02:00, Friday & Saturday 17:00 – 03:00, Sunday 17:00 – 02:00
- Address: E-G-04 & E-1-04, Electric Boulevard, TREC, Jalan Tun Razak
- Tel: +603 2110 2272
twenty.one kitchen + bar (Wednesday & Thursday)Changkat Bukit Bintang
In our opinion twenty.one kitchen + bar has one of the best Ladies Night offerings – after all who could resist a place that lets you dance until 03:00 and pull out your best interpretive dance routines. They have two nights dedicated to ladies – Wednesdays and Thursdays, when women drink free cocktails from 21:00 to 02:00. On Thursday, the club takes it up a notch by offering the first 21 ladies in heels through its doors a free a glass of Moet Chandon: they also have a promotion where the best stems of the night wins a free bottle.
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 03:00
- Address: 20-1 Changkat Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2142 0021
La Bodega Lounge (Thursday)The Gardens Mall
La Bodega Lounge KL offers ladies free-flow wines and cocktails every Thursday from 20:00 until 22:00, while resident DJs spin hip-hop, R&B, commercial, and dance hits until late. Largely resembling a Spanish hacienda that’s fitted with pool tables, a music stage, and a well-stocked bar, this award-winning tavern is also well-loved for its extensive collection of Spanish, South American, Australian and Californian wines. If you’re feeling peckish, La Bodega Lounge KL’s hot and cold tapas menu, especially the patata bravas, Spanish omelette, and chicken chorizo, is a must try.
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 - 02:00
- Address: 16 Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2287 9468
Shelly Yu’s Bar KL (Wednesday)Bangsar
Shelly Yu’s Bar KL draws in a huge crowd of well-dressed ladies during its Naughty Nyonya's Night, where you can dance the night away and enjoy free selected cocktails every Wednesday between 21:00 and 00:00. Set along Jalan Telawi, it’s also one of the most photogenic bars in Kuala Lumpur as its interior is decorated with colourful floral murals, blue seating booths, and hand-painted lanterns. Its extensive cocktail menu stands out from most bars in the city thanks to its clever use of homemade syrup and edible garnishes such as salted pineapple, turmeric brine, asam boi (preserved plum), and cinnamon. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 15:30 & 17:00 – 02:00
- Address: 49, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2201 4139