Alamanda Putrajaya is a shopping mall that’s mostly frequented by professionals from the township’s private and government sectors thanks to its convenient location within KL’s administrative centre. Its onsite department store, Parkson, is where you can find the fashionable clothing, cosmetics, and accessories from international brands such as Estee Lauder, Fossil, Timberland, Colori, and Anna Sui. Alamanda Putrajaya shopping mall also houses the Cold Storage supermarket, where shoppers can find fresh produce, meats, and fish, as well as local and imported food items at reasonable prices. Aside from shopping, there’s plenty of entertainment located on the mall’s Plaza level –you can catch the latest films at Golden Screen Cinemas, enjoy a round of bowling at ART Power Bowling, or belt out your favourite songs at Superstar Karaoke.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
What to Eat at Alamanda Putrajaya
Dining-wise, there are plenty of cafes, bakeries, restaurants and food kiosks offering western, Thai, Korean, Japanese and local food at reasonable prices. Its food court is located on the lower ground level, while fast food joints such as McDonald’s, KFC, Burger King, and Pizza Hut can be found on the ground and lower ground level.
Open daily, Alamanda Putrajaya is a good stop for those looking to enjoy some retail therapy during their stay in Putrajaya. Located along Jalan Alamanda, it’s accessible within a five-minute drive from notable landmarks such as the Prime Minister’s Office, Putra Complex, Putra Mosque, and Putrajaya Botanical Gardens.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: Jalan Alamanda, Precinct 1, Putrajaya
- Tel: +603 8888 8882