Blue Coral Aquarium at Menara KL Tower is one of the many attractions you can find at the city’s iconic landmark, making it a popular spot when you’re sightseeing in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Some of its most unique inhabitants include the spotted cardinalfish, fire clownfish, Percula clownfish, skunk clownfish, baby white tip reef sharks, carpet anemones, sand anemones, and porcupine pufferfish.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Blue Coral Aquarium at KL Tower Highlights
This compact aquarium houses a variety exotic sea creatures from Fiji, Hawaii, and the Caribbean Islands, with English descriptions of each species displayed in front of the tanks. A guide is also available to provide additional information for those looking to learn more about these sea creatures.
Open daily, tickets are priced at RM18 for adults and RM15 for children. The best way to make your way here is via monorail – alight at the Bukit Nanas or Raja Chulan station and Menara KL Tower is less than two kilometres away. Blue Coral Aquarium at Menara KL Tower is also within a five-minute walk from prominent landmarks such as KL Forest Eco Park, KL Tower Mini Zoo, and Kuala Lumpur Upside Down House.
Check out this great hotel nearby
Pacific Regency Hotel Suites
Pacific Regency Hotel Suites is a fun, four-star hotel with the Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve as its backdrop and a great array of famous facilities.Leisure-wise the hotel keeps guests occupied with an onsite pool, gym and spa plus the hotel also has nine meeting rooms and a ballroom that fits about 260 people.However, it is the drinking and dining options that have put it on the map as a must-visit place in KL.Onsite restaurants include the award-winning Soi 23 (which focuses on interesting Thai cuisine), breakfast and lunch dining room Geo Cafe, and the relaxed modern-Italian Cristallo di Luna, which is set on the hotels 34th floor and boasts fantastic 180Â° views of the KL city centre. Read More...
Blue Coral Aquarium
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 21:30
- Location: KL Tower, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2026 2252
- Price Range: RM18 for adults & RM15 for children