Bridge Bar is an exclusive nightclub in KL suspended between the two blocks of GTower Hotel. Offering some of the best views in the city, one of the major highlights here is a glass platform that you can step on and take a thrilling downward view –an exhilarating experience you will not easily forget.
Set 28 floors up, the view is not as striking as Luna Bar or Sky Bar (you can’t see KLCC or the Petronas Twin Towers) but it is still impressive. The atmosphere is refined but unpretentious, with stylish décor and friendly, efficient service.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Bridge Bar has a box-like layout which might feel a little cramped if the place ever got too crowded but thankfully, Bridge Bar’s exclusivity has resulted in the place staying relatively calm. When you first enter the club, at first glance it looks like the inside of someone’s chic living room, with glossy wooden flooring, potted plants and comfortable, modern white sofas. Then you notice the hip, red Chesterfield armchairs, ceiling mirrors and the well-stocked bar at one end of the room and the nightclub side of the place becomes clear.
Don’t get confused – there are two nightclubs at G-Tower Hotel: Bridge Bar is the more exclusive of the two. The other nightclub here (View Rooftop Bar) has a lively atmosphere, loud music and no cover charge, so it’s a great clubbing place. Bridge Bar is the bar to visit if you want to relax with a drink in hand, take in the view and listen to R&B, jazz and Top 40 hits playing quietly in the background while you chat with friends or network.
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 01:00
- Address: Level 28, G Tower, Jalan Tun Razak, KL
- Tel: +603 2168 1899