Bukit Bintang City Centre (BBCC), set to be fully completed in 2020, is an up-and-coming commercial and residential hub in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Located in the middle of Bukit Bintang, it has a collection of luxury hotels, residential suites, serviced apartments, corporate offices, shopping and entertainment venues, as well as landscaped gardens and parks.
BBCC Kuala Lumpur occupies the site of the now-demolished Pudu Jail, and is accessible within a 10-minute walk from prominent landmarks such as Berjaya Times Square Shopping Mall, Sungei Wang Plaza, Low Yat Plaza, and Bintang Walk. Meanwhile, Pavilion KL, Suria KLCC Shopping Centre, and Petronas Twin Towers are several stops away via monorail and light rail trains.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
The fully-integrated development also houses a lifestyle mall that’s operated by renowned Japanese developer, Mitsui Fudosan, a live music hall by Sony Zepp Hall, and a lifestyle street with plenty of al fresco dining. For the convenience of its residents, Bukit Bintang City Centre is connected to other major districts in Kuala Lumpur via a transit hub that hosts the existing Hang Tuah LRT and Monorail stations, as well as the Bukit Bintang MRT station, which is scheduled to operate in 2019.
Bukit Bintang City Centre (BBCC)
- Location: Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre