Bukit Unggul Country Club Is an 18-hole Golf Course designed by the renowned US architect Ronald Fream. The club welcomes both visitors and members every day. The club boasts a wide range of amenities, including a golf shop, a fully equipped fitness centre, swimming pool, sauna and snooker room. Golf clubs are also available for hire, as are electric carts for getting around the 71 par, 5858-meter-long course.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Bukit Unggul Country Club Highlight
The course itself is located in the hills that overlook the nearby town of Dengkil providing a scenic and challenging 65-hectare course for the beginner and more experienced golfer. Fees vary across the week with Monday and Tuesday being the least expensive days and prices gradually increasing to weekend peaks.
The Bukit Unggul Country Club is located approximately 1 hour drive from Kuala Lumpur City Centre in the major development hub that is known locally as the Multi-Media Super Corridor and comprises Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, and Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Bukit Unggul Country Club
- Opening Hours: 6.30-21:00 Daily
- Location: Lot PT 2180-2182, Mukim Dengkil, Daerah Sepang, 43807 Sepang
- Tel: +603 89202888