Butterfly Wonderland Genting is an expansive garden where hundreds of butterflies roam freely, making it a popular stop amongst animal lovers and families in Genting Highlands. Open daily, it’s also part of Happy Bee Farm, where you can learn about bee farming and purchase natural honey-based products.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Butterfly Wonderland Genting Highlights
Accessible within a five-minute drive from Genting View Resorts, the butterfly area is also fitted with a miniature waterfall, which houses colourful Japanese koi fish and freshwater turtles. Here, visitors can also enjoy expansive views of the lush rainforest and cable cars making their way towards the top of Genting Highlands.
Butterfly Wonderland Genting has over 100 colourful creatures that are also friendly enough to settle onto unsuspecting visitors, though most of them tend to stick to various plants and flowers within the landscaped garden to collect nectar. Open daily between 09:00 and 21:00, tickets are priced at RM20 per adult and RM16 for children (3 – 12 years old) and senior citizens, which includes entry to other attractions within Happy Bee Farm. If you’re Malaysian, entrance fees cost RM16 and RM12, respectively.
Best Hotel Deal - First World Hotel
First World Hotel
With 6118 rooms on offer, the First World Hotel is the largest hotel in the world by room counts.First World Hotel is adjoined to the First World Plaza, which boasts 500,000 sq feet of indoor theme park, shopping centre and food galore.First World remains one of the favourite hotel among holiday makers in Genting Highlands.Its grand concept of all things under one roof is the main catalyst of its attraction among visitors.And when you check into a Superior Deluxe or World Club room in the new tower, you'll encounter exclusively designed spaces enhanced by all the comforts you may need.After all, no expense should be spared for a little extra luxury. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 21:00
- Address: 6452, Genting View Resorts, KM 11-3, Genting Highlands, Pahang
- Tel: + 603 6100 1000