Como Bar Kuala Lumpur
Spanish Bar & Restaurant at Jalan Tun Razak0
Como Bar Kuala Lumpur, founded by the owners of the renowned Pisco Bar at Changkat Bukit Bintang, is a stylish nightlife venue that serves a good range of bespoke cocktails, fusion-style tapas, and live performances. A ten-minute drive from Pavilion KL, this Spanish bar and restaurant is set within the prominent TREC (Taste, Relish Experience, Celebrate) entertainment hub at Jalan Tun Razak.
Similar to its sister bar, Como Bar Kuala Lumpur’s main bar section offers casual dinner and drinks, and features an eclectic design of exposed brickwork, mural-covered ceilings, and monochromatic portraits. If you’re looking for a night of dancing, head to the spacious venue upstairs, where resident DJs spin techno and deep house tunes until 03:00. International DJs that have played here include Nakadia (Thailand), Christian Smith (Sweden), and Ninetoes (Germany).Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
While you can find your favourite beer, wine, or whiskey at Como Bar Kuala Lumpur, its signature cocktails come highly recommended. Como Cover Club (RM42) is a frothy mix of gin, lemon juice, crème de mure, and kaffir lime leaves while It’s Always 5 O’clock’ (RM 36) comprises gin, elderflower syrup, and earl grey tea. Happy hour at Como is between 17:00 and 21:00, when you can get 30% off for cocktails and 40% off for selected wines by the bottle. Ladies get to enjoy free cocktails from 22:00 till 01:00 every Wednesday.
Como Bar Kuala Lumpur’s fusion tapas menu is created by Chef Daniel Carrilllo, who has previously worked at Coque, a two Michelin-starred restaurant in Madrid. Priced at RM60, its assorted tapas platter comprises Patatas Bravas, stuffed croquettes, Spanish pork skewers, deep-fried shrimp, sardine bruschetta, and spring rolls stuffed with minced pork, served with lime aioli and sweet chili sauces. Ala carte offerings include Spanish rice with baby squid, Dados de Pollo Yakitori (RM16), and marinated sardines served with homemade toast.
Como Bar Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 17:00 – 02:00, Friday & Saturday 17:00 – 03:00, Sunday 17:00 – 02:00
- Address: E-G-04 & E-1-04, Electric Boulevard, TREC, Jalan Tun Razak
- Tel: +603 2110 2272
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)