Dinosaurs Alive in Kuala Lumpur is a family-friendly event that visitors of all ages can enjoy in the Malaysian capital. Held in the Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic), this Jurassic World-themed exhibition features over 40 life-sized animatronic dinosaurs in a forest setting, fossil excavation areas, and fun-filled activities for youths.
The exhibition is attracting plenty of guests, all keen to learn about the prehistoric era as there are plenty of informative descriptions for each dinosaur on display. A standout feature here is the Tyrannosaurus Rex, which stands at an imposing 12 metres.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
A wide range of fun-filled activities and children’s zones are available at Dinosaurs Alive in Kuala Lumpur; from assembling dinosaur bones and jumping castles, to dinosaur egg and fossil dig zones. There are also several cafes and food booths serving light snacks and beverages, as well as a gift shop selling dinosaur toys and merchandise.
The Dinosaurs Alive in Kuala Lumpur exhibition is held daily between 10:00 and 22:00, with tickets priced at RM75 for adults and RM45 for children between three and 12 years old. For those with a valid MyKad identification card, entrance fees cost RM50 and RM30, respectively.
Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic) is located along Jalan Ampang in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. If you’re travelling via LRT train, disembark at the KLCC stop and Malaysian Tourism Centre is a 15-minute walk away.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: Malaysia Tourism Centre, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 9235 4848 or +603 9235 4800
- Price Range: RM75 Adults (RM 50 with MyKad), RM45 Children (RM30 with MyKad)