District 21 Kuala Lumpur is an adventure theme park set within IOI City Mall Putrajaya, where visitors of all ages can enjoy a variety of challenging obstacle courses. Spanning over 6,500 square metres, the indoor theme park features a post-apocalyptic setting with plenty of metal beams, steel walls and colourful graffiti, as well as suspended ropes, chains, and platforms.
Visitors will first pass through a two-step decontamination chamber, where they are provided with protective gloves and non-slip socks (as shoes are not permitted for certain rides) while staff brief them on the theme park’s rules and safety precautions. Fitted with LED-lit climbing walls, high-speed slides, trampolines, and aerial obstacle courses, District 21 Kuala Lumpur boasts 11 attractions with varying levels of difficulty.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
The Roller Glider lets you zip-line along curving loops at a speed of 30km/h while Sky Trail has 23 high-altitude rope challenges to test out your stamina and balance. Another popular attraction at District 21 Kuala Lumpur is the Maze, where you navigate your way through a vertical labyrinth of steel tunnels, cages, platforms, and mind-challenging puzzles, some of which are suspended 10 metres above ground.
District 21 Kuala Lumpur is also fitted with a number of kid-friendly rides, including a merry-go-round (Carousel), scaled down rope obstacle courses (Low Ropes), and pedal go-karts within a 100-metre-long track (GoPedal). Parents can be assured of their children’s safety as the theme park is well-equipped with auto belays and padded flooring while safety helmets, knee and elbow pads are provided for more challenging attractions.
Entrance fees are RM58 on weekdays and RM76 on weekends while admission is free for wheelchair-bound visitors and children below 90cm in height. Located in Putrajaya, District 21 Theme Park is accessible within a 35-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
District 21 Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 12:00 - 20:00, Saturday & Sunday 10:00 – 20:00
- Location: IOI City Mall, Putrajaya, Selangor
- Address: +603 8328 8888