Fiesta Nite at Plaza Mont’ Kiara is an upscale night market that takes place every Thursday evening between 15:00 and 22:00 at Plaza Mont’ Kiara. Extremely popular with local residents, expatriates, and office workers from neighbouring areas, the quality of goods here is considerably higher compared to most night markets in Kuala Lumpur.
Set along Jalan Mont Kiara, Fiesta Nite at Plaza Mont’Kiara is a 15-minute drive from KL Sentral. Aside from the night market, Mont Kiara is also known for its housing two historical landmarks, namely the Istana Negara and Federal Territory Mosque, as well as cafes and restaurants serving authentic Japanese, Korean, Middle Eastern, Thai, Italian, and local cuisine.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
What to Buy at Fiesta Nite at Plaza Mont’ Kiara
There are about 80 stalls set up in front of the fountain courtyard, where you can find an array of flowers, fruits, clothing, books, and imported food items. Fiesta Nite at Plaza Mont’Kiara is also one of the best places in KL to purchase handmade soaps, vintage clothing, and homemade treats by local bakers.
On special occasions, such as Christmas, it offers a vibrant carnival-like atmosphere with food trucks parked around the night market’s vicinity where you can find unique street snacks and drinks at reasonable rates. You can also enjoy live performances such as music, dance, and acrobatics during your visit.
Fiesta Nite at Plaza Mont’ Kiara
- Opening Hours: Thursday 15:00 – 22:00
- Location: The Courtyard, Plaza Mont' Kiara, 2, Jalan Kiara, Kuala Lumpur