Food Republic at Pavilion KL is a modern food court, where you can enjoy an array of local and international cuisine at reasonable prices. Located on Level 1, this open-air dining venue can accommodate more than 200 people at a time, making it one of the most popular places to eat amongst shoppers, mall staff, and office workers in bustling Bukit Bintang.
A venture by the Singapore group, Bread Talk, it looks a lot like an extra-large, upscale restaurant with its dark wood furnishings, ambient lighting, silvery-grey tables and white plastic chairs. There are more than 30 vendors here, and you are sure to find something to tickle your fancy, from Malaysian, Indonesian, and Japanese dishes, to grilled steaks, pastas, and fruit juices.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Food Republic at Pavilion KL Highlights
To order, make your way to a food stall’s counter, choose and pay for your meal, before taking it back to your table. Depending on what you’ve ordered, expect to wait between five to 15 minutes for your dish. If you are here during lunchtime, you will be lining up for a while, but stick it out – service is rather prompt and chances of finding a seat here is relatively high.
For a quick bite, Food Republic at Pavilion KL also houses numerous bakeries and food kiosks such as Aunty Anne’s, Boost Juice Bar, Tarbush Express, and Famous Amos. Alternatively, big-name restauranteurs like Madam Kwan’s, Kyochon, and Tony Roma’s are just a short stroll away from this open dining venue.
It's best to avoid the lunchtime scramble around midday as office workers descend on Food Repblic KL and it becomes quite hectic as people jostle for available tables. Our advice is to wait until after 13:00, when the queues are shorter and you can enjoy your meal without the stress.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: Level 1, Pavilion KL, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2142 8006