Frangipani is permanently closed, and replaced by Zion Club KL
Frangipani Bar Kuala Lumpur is regarded as one of the best places in city to go for a great night out if you’re looking for somewhere lively yet upmarket to let your hair down. Situated along the vibrant Changkat Bukit Bintang strip, Frangipani hosts a fine-dining European restaurant on the ground floor and a lively nightclub upstairs.
Standing out from the hordes of overcrowded nightlife venues in Bukit Bintang, Frangipani Bar Kuala Lumpur’s spacious interior exudes a sleek andclassyvibe with stainless steel pillars, mirror walls, leather upholstered sofas, steel high tables and stools, an elevated DJ consul, as well as plenty of room for dancing.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Drinks-wise, guests can enjoy an extensive list of classic and creative cocktails by pitcher (RM70) and glass (RM35), as well as imported beers, wines and champagnes, We highly recommend Frangipani’s boozy tropical concoctions such as the Mixed Berry Caipirinha (cachaca, mixed berry and brown sugar), A Russian on Ipanema (vodka, passion fruit purée and fresh lime), and the classic Mojito (rum, fresh lime, mint leaves and syrup).
Known as one of the earliest LGBT-friendly bars in the city, FrangipaniBar Kuala Lumpur’s Frisky Friday nights often attract a full house of patrons with drinks in their hand while local DJs spin funk, trap and hip hop tunes until the early hours of the morning. Meanwhile, late night revellers can enjoy a mix of rock and roll, indie, and nu disco by local acts Indiego & Co. on Saturdays from 22:00 onwards.
The easiest way to get to Frangipani Bar Kuala Lumpur is via monorail: alight at the Bukit Bintang stop and head north along Jalan Bukit Bintang: from there, it is about an eight-minute walk away.
- Opening Hours: 19:30 – 22:30 dinner
- Address: 25 Changkat Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2144 3001