Genting Highlands Premium Outlets is an open-air shopping mall with an extensive collection of designer fashion, sportswear, luggage, accessories, and shoes. Set opposite Awana Genting Highlands Golf and Resort, these brands also offer impressive discounts of up to 65% daily, making it a must-visit for shopaholics on a tight budget.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Known as the first hilltop Premium Outlet Centre in Southeast Asia, there are about 150 internationally-renowned brands such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Superdry, Aigner, Coach, Furla, Hugo Boss, Michael Kors, Moschino, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Kate Spade New York.
If you’re feeling famish after a day of shopping, Genting Highlands Premium Outlet is fitted with a food court as well as a wide range of standalone restaurants and cafes. Some of the most popular food options here include The Chicken Rice Shop, Dragon-i Restaurant, Starbucks and Baskin Robbins.
The shopping mall is also next to the Awana Skyway Station, where you can enjoy a cable car ride to the top of Genting Highlands. There, you can find several resorts and attractions, including Skycasino, Arena of Stars theatre, SkyAvenue Mall, and the 20th Century Fox World Malaysia Theme Park.
Genting Highlands Premium Outlets is located on KM13 in Genting Highlands, about an hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Alternatively, you can take the Genting Express bus from KL Sentral, with tickets priced at RM4.30 for adults and RM3.20 for children between 3 and 12 years old.
Genting Highlands Premium Outlets
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: KM13, Genting Highlands Resort, Genting Highlands, Pahang