Genting Skyway is one of the two cable car systems serving Genting Highlands, travelling between Gohtong Jaya and the peak of the highlands. While Awana Skyway serves as the main method of transportation, Genting Skyway operates when the former undergoes maintenance and during busy periods, such as weekends and public or school holidays.
Throughout the 3.4 km-long journey, the gondola-style cable car offers breathtaking views of numerous landmarks within the highlands, including a 120-million-year-old rainforest, SkyAvenue Shopping Mall, Chin Swee Caves Temple and the upcoming 20th Century Fox Malaysia Theme Park. Depending on weather conditions, you’ll reach the Highlands Station within 15 to 20 minutes.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Genting Skyway Ticket Price
A one-way ticket for the Genting Skyway cable car is priced at RM8 per person, making it one of the most affordable methods of transportation in Genting Highlands. After disembarking at the final station, there are plenty of covered walkways which lead to prominent hotels and restaurants, as well as attractions such as SkyAvenue Shopping Mall, SkyCasino and Casino de Genting.
- Opening Hours: Daily 07:00 – 00:00
- Location: Gohtong Jaya, Genting Highlands
- Tel: +603 2718 1118
- Price Range: RM8 per person