Ginza Sushimasa at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, with its string of outlets in Tokyo, is world renowned for its sushi. This branch at Le Meridien is the restaurant’s first outlet in Kuala Lumpur and has received many plaudits from fans of the Japanese food. It is every bit as pricey as one would expect at a restaurant located in a world class hotel, it does however boast a real authentic taste of Japan.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Ginza Sushimasa Highlights
Located in KL Sentral, you’ll find the restaurant on the 7th floor of Le Meridien KL. The menu includes a range of seafood that is flown in especially from Tokyo three times a week. Ginza Sushimasa Kuala Lumpur even purchases its tuna from the world-famous Japanese tuna auction at Tsukiji Market in Tokyo and is a very popular choice among diners. For that special Japanese culinary experience, you can sit and watch as the sushi chef prepares your food at the sushi bar. The restaurant also has a private dining area which seats up to 30 people. Any taxi driver should be able to take you to Le Meridien and the hotel also runs a complimentary shuttle from the nearby KL Sentral transit centre.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
The pleasingly unpretentious 35-storey Le Meridien is a five-star property with a handy location beside KL Sentral, the citys premier transport hub.Decorated with lots of mirrors and brass, it has a classic, minimalist style, but manages to exude a home away from home feel.Facilities include a fitness studio, spa and KLs largest free-form pool, plus it is home to two award-wining restaurants, Prime (award â€˜Best place For Meatâ€™ by Time Out KL Food Awards 2014, an award that is solely voted by readers.Enjoy an array of premium meat cuts from Australia and US, complemented with an extensive selection of wines) and Favola (winner of Asias Finest Restaurant Award by the Miele Guide). Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 12:00–22:30 (Sunday 18.30-22.30)
- Location: Level 7, Le Meridien, No. 2, Jalan Stesen Sentral, 50470, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: +60 3-2260 1686