Good Vibes Festival 2018 brings together a variety of music genres in a single weekend, where you can catch international acts such as Kodaline, Dua Lipa, and The Kooks alongside Malaysia’s most talented artists. From alt-pop, deep tech and trap tunes, to house, electronic, and hip-hop, it’s undoubtedly the biggest and most diverse music event in Malaysia.
Among the artists who will be kicking off the first day of Good Vibes Festival 2018 are G-Eazy, The Kooks, Dua Lipa, and Griffin, as well as local acts Ryot Jones, electro DJ XU, electro and house DJ Hype Em Beats. On Sunday, international musicians Kodaline, Phoenix, Gnash and Lany take the stage, while tunes spun by Axel Groove, Dan Shiv, Reddi Rocket, and Afaro will have partygoers dancing until late.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Two-day passes are sold according to phases, starting from RM300 for early birds to RM400 for the final phase. Alternatively, you can purchase a one-day pass for RM250. The tickets are inclusive of complimentary cable car rides to the festival grounds, which operate between 14:00 and 03:00.
Date to be announced, Good Vibes Festival takes place at The Ranch at Gohtong Raya, Genting Highlands – approximately an hour from KL City Centre, by car. Accommodation options are plentiful as well as Genting Highlands are home to the First World Hotel, Genting Grand, Awana Hotel, and Hotel Seri Malaysia.
Good Vibes Festival Malaysia
- Highlights: Date to be annoucned
- Address: The Ranch at Gohtong Jaya, Genting Highlands
- Price Range: RM350 – RM400