Gravity Club Kuala Lumpur is a classy nightlife venue that boasts breathtaking city views with sought-after local and international DJs spinning a dance-inducing mix of trance, EDM, hip hop, and house tunes. Perfect for late night revellers who want to enjoy a fun night out without travelling too far from Kuala Lumpur city centre, this exclusive rooftop nightclub is conveniently set on the 6th floor of The Gardens Mall.
Attracting a steady clientele ofwell-dressed young locals, expats, and even tourists, Gravity Club Kuala Lumpur also hosts unique themed nights such as Revolution Wednesday, Frequency on Thursdays, Reunited on Fridays, and Futurista on Saturdays. Meanwhile, talented home-grown acts and internationally-acclaimed guest DJs who have made special appearances here include DJ Kyori (KL), Eva T (KL), The Chainsmokers (USA), Mark Sixma (Holland), and Sidney Samson (Holland).
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Drinks wise, prices are slightly higher than other KL clubs, probably thanks to its rather upscale clientele and exclusive locale. However, Gravity Club does run some eye-catching promos, such as two bottles of Chivas, Smirnoff Red, Jagermeister or Bacardi Apple for RM628nett (before midnight), whilst a complimentary bottle of Moet Chandon is presented to ladies in groups of five every Thursday. Overall, Gravity Club Kuala Lumpur has all the right things for a great nightlife hotspot – a diverse range of music, impeccably-dressed and fun-loving crowd, first-rate lighting and sound systems, and spectacular views of KL.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
The Gardens Hotel and Residences
A stay at The Gardens Hotel and Residences places you in the heart of Kampong Haji Abdullah Hukum, minutes from Mid Valley Mega Mall and close to Malaysian Houses of Parliament.Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Read More...
Gravity Club Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: Wednesday – Sunday 21:00 – 03:00
- Address: 6th Floor, The Gardens, Mid Valley City
- Tel: +011 2639 5797 or+6016 3067777