Greyhound Café Malaysia
Modern Thai-Fusion Café at Bukit Bintang0
Greyhound Café Malaysia is a modern Thai-fusion café within the bustling Bukit Bintang shopping hub, where you can enjoy an array of authentic Thai dishes with a fusion twist. Found on the ground floor of Ansa Kuala Lumpur, it’s also the Bangkok-based brand’s first ever venture in Southeast Asia outside of Thailand.
Interior-wise, Greyhound Café Malaysia stays true to its predecessor’s quirky concept, complete with monochromatic décor, stylish crockery, cosy wooden furnishing, hanging LED lights and potted plants, as well as a centrepiece bar with chalkboard menus. Great for hosting private events, the café is also fitted with a spacious dining room that can accommodate up to 10 people.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
While Greyhound Café Malaysia is a pork-free establishment, diners who are familiar with the outlets in Bangkok will be satisfied with the array of signature served here, including fried chicken wings with fish sauce (RM18), calamari fritti (RM16), salmon sashimi in hot spicy sauces (RM22), and pomelo salad (RM16).
Highly recommended is the Complicated Noodles (RM26) - a spicy-savoury dish that requires a bit of work to assemble, but makes for a fun dining experience. With a lettuce leaf as your base, just top it with a rice noodle sheet, a spoonful of minced chicken, green hot sauce, and a coriander sprig.
For mains, Greyhound Café Malaysia serves a selection of Thai-fusion rice, pasta and noodles for between RM18 and RM42. The café also caters to vegetarians, serving spicy spaghetti (RM20), phad Thai (RM20), penne with pesto sauce (RM22), and fresh lasagne salad (RM20).
Greyhound Café Malaysia serves the quintessential Thai iced tea with milk, Thai iced coffee with condensed milk, and fresh coconut juice for RM12 each, while fruity mocktails are priced at RM16. Our favourite is Green Mellow (RM16); a refreshing concoction made with green apple, kiwi, and mint syrup.
Located along Jalan Bukit Bintang, Greyhound Café Malaysia is conveniently set between the Farenheit88 and Lot 10 shopping malls, while Pavilion KL is less than five minutes away on foot.
Greyhound Café Malaysia
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 10:00 – 23:00, Friday & Saturday 10:00 - 24:00, Sunday 10:00 – 23:00
- Address: Lot No.0.2, Ground Floor, Ansa Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Bukit Bintang
- Tel: +603 2148 1188
You May Also Like