Happy Bee Farm Genting offers visitors a first-hand yet safe experience on bee farming in Genting Highlands. It houses a butterfly farm, café, and retail outlet selling reasonably-priced products such as bee pollen, royal jelly, propolis, and natural honey.
Live showcases are held throughout the day, where you can see a colony of bees in action via a see-through encased panel, from building honeycombs to collecting pollen and nectar from the farm’s many plants and trees. An experienced beekeeper also makes an appearance during one of this demonstrations, collecting raw honey from beehives whilst being surrounded by thousands of flying stingers.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Happy Bee Farm Genting Highlights
Happy Bee Farm Genting is also an educational hub for those looking to learn more about bees, featuring extensive displays of bee specimens, ecological life system, and various hive formations. There are also interactive learning stations equipped with pictures, diagrams, and audio-visual presentations of bees and their role in the environment.
Entrance fees to Happy Bee Farm Genting cost RM20 for adults and RM16 for children between three and 12 years old, but for Malaysian visitors, tickets are priced at RM16 and RM12, respectively. Open daily, it’s within a 15-minute drive from numerous landmarks in Genting Highlands, including Chin Swee Caves Temple, Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, and the Awana Skyway cable car station.
Best Hotel Nearby - Best Western Ion Delemen
Grand Ion Delemen Hotel, Genting Highlands
With a stay at Grand Ion Delemen Hotel, Genting Highlands in Genting Highlands, you'll be in the mountains and convenient to Genting Theme Park and Genting Highlands.Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Free self parking is available onsite. Read More...
Happy Bee Farm Genting
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 21:00
- Address: 6452, Genting View Resorts, KM 11-3, Genting Highlands, Pahang
- Tel: +603 6100 1000