Heineken Thirst 2015 is an annual electronic dance music event in Kuala Lumpur that features a massive line-up of local and international talent as well as impressive lightshows that no dance music fan should ever miss out on. Hailed as one of the most anticipated music events in Kuala Lumpur, this home-grown festival takes place in the Mines International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC), Mines Resort City on Saturday April 25, 2015.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Center Half-Day Excursion
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
Heineken Thirst has continuously brought world-renowned EDM DJs from all over the world, such as Sander van Doorn, Afrojack, Tiësto, and Richard Durandsince making its Malaysian debut back in 2010. This year’s line-up features Dutch trance act Dash Berlin and progressive house maestro R3hab as headliners alongside local talent such as Goldfish & Blink, BATE, XU and Hulkas.
With ‘We Are All Stardust’ as its first-ever themed event, Heineken Thirst 2015 promises an unforgettable cosmic spectacle of laser lights, pyrotechnics, acrobatic performances, and colourful visuals for its Malaysian audience.
Tickets to Heineken Thirst 2015 now available for purchase through BoxTix Asia and are divided into three phases with limited sales for each phase. Once the quantity runs out, ticket sales will move on to the next phase. Tickets are priced at RM158 (now sold out), RM188, and RM218, respectively.
If you’re a diehard rave fan, you can opt for the Heineken Thirst VIP tickets (RM308) which grants you access to an elevated viewing deck, two complimentary drinks, as well as exclusive entrance and private restroom facilities.
- Highlights: Saturday April25, 2015
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 00:00
- Location: MINES International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC)