- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
|Visited & Reviewed by Izyan Suhaila Abdul Hali, our Asia Hotel Expert on Kuala Lumpur|
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
For those who appreciate the finer things in life, look no further than Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur as your accommodation while in the city.Occupying a spot in the Golden Triangle, it is within walking distance to well-known city landmarks: Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and KLCC Park are all close by and Pavilion KL is connected via a covered sky-bridge outside the hotel.You can count on the Hyatt brand for a complete range of facilities, including a 24-hour fitness centre that is well-equipped with personal trainers, LCD screens and internet access, and the Essa Spa, fitted with 11 treatment rooms, Jacuzzi, steam, sauna and ice fountain rooms. Read More...