A meal at Hutong Food Court at Lot 10 Shopping Mall is a dining experience that will leave the competition in the shade. Housing more than 20 neon green-lit stands, vendors here are well-loved KL, Penang, and Singaporean hawkers who have been handpicked to set up shop in this award-winning gourmet food hall.
Some of the most popular stalls here include Kim Lian Kee’s Hokkien Mee (from Chinatown KL), Soong Kee Beef Noodles, and Honkee Porridge. Located on the lower ground floor, Hutong Food Court has been designed to look like an old Beijing village with narrow ‘alleyways’ linking stalls. Instead of a central seating area, tables and chairs are placed around these stands so it can get rather crowded during peak hours.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Prices are also a little expensive by food hall standards (between RM10 and RM18 for a meal), but very worthwhile as you get to enjoy some of the city’s best hawker dishes in one convenient and air-conditioned location. One thing to note: if your meal doesn’t come with drinks, just look out for the staff walking around with trolleys selling soft drinks, bottled water, milk tea and coffee.
Whether you are in the mood for pork noodles or wonton soup, Hutong Food Court at Lot 10 Shopping Mall is a must visit for authentic Chinese food in Bukit Bintang. Hutong Food Court is also directly connected to the ISETAN Japan Store supermarket and food court, where you can find a number of Japanese restaurants, sake bars, a bakery, and imported produce.
Hutong Food Court
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: Lower Ground Floor, Lot 10 Shopping Mall, 50 Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang
- Tel: +603 2782 3500