Isetan Kuala Lumpur offers shoppers a wide range of upmarket Japanese brands and dining options. Directly connected to the Bukit Bintang monorail station, this fancy department store is set within the lively Bukit Bintang shopping district, where you are within easy walking distance of neighbouring malls such as Pavilion KL, Sungei Wang, and Farenheit88.
Located within Bukit Bintang’s Lot 10 Shopping Mall, Isetan KL is divided into six floors, each of which features a unique theme. The lower ground floor houses an extensive supermarket, where you can find imported produce, sashimi, pre-packaged bentos, baked goods, snacks, and alcoholic beverages. There’s also a food court housing popular chains such as Sobaya Shige, Tsujiri, Ginza Hagaten, Yakitori Hanabi, and Sushi Shoya. All of the restaurants are popular in Japan and serve authentic dishes as you’d find in Isetan in Shinjuku or Kyoto.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Shopping at ISETAN Kuala Lumpur
Shopping-wise, head to the ground and first floors to find apparels and accessories by Onitsuka Tiger, Yohji Yamamoto, Porter Seiko, Citizen, and Mastermind. There’s also cosmetic brands SKII, Shiseido, and THREE, as well as bedding, kitchenware, and bathroom products found on the second level.
Called The Cube, the third floor is a mix of curated bookstore, photo lounge, and motion graphics. Shoppers can also enjoy a wide range of art exhibitions and workshops during their visit, such as tea ceremonies, calligraphy, and floral arrangements. A standout feature is FabSPACE, where you can rent 3D printers, laser cutters, and sewing machines for 30 minutes (rental fees start at RM30). All in all, this is a high-end department store offering exclusive Japanese goods to Kuala Lumpur for the first time.
ISETAN Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 – 21:00
- Address: Lot 10 Shopping Mall, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2141 7777