Notification: Juice bangsar have closed for business.
Located opposite Maybank in Bangsar, Juice is a skate and street-wear fashion boutique that is unique because it is one of the only places in the area dedicated specifically to menswear. The boutique carries merchandise from Asian brands like OriginalFake, Neighborhood and CLOT (Hong Kong movie actor, musician and fashion designer Edison Chen’s clothing line), as well as international labels such as Vans, Herschel, CASH CA and American designer Jeremy Scott.
What makes Juice stand out is that it sells its items at market price – meaning the store does not mark up prices and it is all very affordable. The store’s offerings are right on the mark with clothes, shoes, backpacks, caps and toys that are spunky and distinctive, making them very appealing to the Bangsar retail demographic.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Juice is especially popular for its limited edition items from Converse, Adidas and Nike. On our last visit to the store we liked the ‘Converse’s First String 1970s Chuck Taylor Year of the Snake’ and the ‘Eason Chan x Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott’ sneakers.
Targeting a young, hip clientele, the store’s interior design is artsy and futuristic with retro 80s toys like Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots lining the steel-and-glass shelves, polished wooden floors and LED lights. A set of glass cabinets on one side of the store is dedicated to baseball caps, while shelves on the opposite section house a variety of limited edition sneakers and Medicon toys – we love the Warner Bros renderings of these cute bear-like creatures.
Juice Kuala Lumpur Store
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: Lot No. 46 & 46-1 Jalan Telawi 5, Bangsar Baru, 59100 KL
- Tel: +603 2283 5811