The KL Forest Eco Park, formerly known as the Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve, is one of the oldest permanent forest reserves in Malaysia. Conveniently located beside the Menara KL Tower, this forest reserve covers an area of approximately 11, 0000 sq metres and was founded in 1906, making it the only remaining tropical rainforest in the middle of Kuala Lumpur city centre.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Visitors can find a variety of trees, herbs, bamboo, and creepers, as well as well-maintained walking trails ranging between 300 and 500 metres in length. All trails in KL Forest Eco Park are fairly suitable for beginners and children, plus there are also several facilities within the area, including a playground, campsite, and a wooden gazebo overlooking the Menara KL Tower.
A must-visit here is the Canopy Walk, which is a wood-and-steel aerial bridge that’s about 200 metres in height. The bridge towers above the forest reserve, offering sweeping views of Menara KL Tower, and the KL city skyline. The KL Forest Eco Park is open daily and free to enter. It's popular to visit the park in combination with a trip up the Menara KL Tower. A free guided walk is included if you’ve bought tickets to the tower’s observation deck.
KL Forest Eco Park
- Opening Hours: Daily 07:00 – 18:00
- Address: Bukit Nanas, Jalan Puncak, Off Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2070 6342