KLCC Signatures Food Court is one of two food halls within the Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, where you can find a wide range of local and international dishes, as well as juice bars and fast food kiosks. Brightly lit, with tables and chairs in a kaleidoscope of colours, this food court is also fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking KLCC Park and neighbouring skyscrapers.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
KLCC Signatures Food Court Highlights
Located on Level 2, KLCC Signatures Food Court is designed for the most finicky of eaters, offering local dishes such as nasi kandar (steamed rice served with curries and side dishes), nasi lemak and yong tau foo (assorted tofu filled with ground meat mixture), as well as western fare like burgers, hot dogs, and pizzas. Some of the most popular vendors here include Teppanyaki (Japanese grill), Old Town White Coffee (Malaysian dishes), and Simple Life (vegetarian).
A meal here typically costs between RM10 to RM25, making it one of the most reasonably-priced dining venues in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Watch out though; between 12:00 and 13:00, the place gets pretty packed with the lunch crowd, which usually consists of mall staff, locals, and office workers in the area.
KLCC Signatures Food Court
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: Level 2, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2382 2828