Gasoline KL boasts a spacious setting and laidback atmosphere, making it an ideal venue for a variety of live performances. Accessible within a ten-minute drive from Pavilion KL and Starhill Gallery, the two-storey entertainment space is located within TREC Kuala Lumpur, a trendy dining and nightlife hub that overlooks Royal Selangor Golf Club, Petronas Twin Towers, and Menara KL Tower.
Interior-wise, zany portraits of comedy and music icons adorn the walls while bar stools and leather couches comfortably accommodate up to 200 people. Fitted with elevated stages, Gasoline KL hosts live bands and DJs in the ground floor Main Room while the upper level, aptly named LOL, is dedicated to English stand-up comedy.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Unlike most entertainment spaces in Kuala Lumpur, Gasoline KL aims to hosts nightly comedy shows that feature not only local talents, but also guest performers from all over the world such as Ro Campbell (UK), Paul Johnson (US), and Jarred Fell (New Zealand). The stand-up comedies start early in the evening, followed by live bands or DJ sets until late, playing genres such as acoustic, indie, metal, house, hip-hop, and EDM.
Between 18:00 and 22:00 every day, enjoy two-for-one promos on red and white wine by the glass, draught beers, and house pour spirits while draught Tiger tower promos are priced at RM108 for single and RM178 for two. Hungry patrons can also enjoy signature burgers, chicken wings, and quesadillas, all of which provided by local burger joint KGB (Killer Gourmet Burgers).
- Opening Hours:
Tuesday – Thursday 12:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 03:00,
Friday 12:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 05:00,
Saturday – Sunday 18:00 – 05:00
- Address: E-G-07, Electric Boulevard, TREC Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6012 223 1937