Mama San Kuala Lumpur
Southeast Asian Restaurant and Bar in KLCC0
Mama San Kuala Lumpur delivers innovative Southeast Asian cuisine to KL City Centre with a prime spot at Suria KLCC Shopping Centre that overlooks the verdant KLCC Park. Inspired by Shanghai’s opulent 1920s era, this Southeast Asian restaurant and bar is fitted with traditional Chinese lamps, leather seats and deep wooden furnishing while its walls are graced with old-style photographs and retro mural wallpaper.
Helmed by award-winning chef Will Meyrick, the extensive food menu consists of signature salads, meat, seafood, and poultry dishes from several regions in Southeast Asia, including Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Standouts at Mama San Kuala Lumpur include the wood-roasted Balinese-style barramundi wrapped in banana leaf (RM45), salmon salad with green mango lemongrass, Thai basil and sweet fish sauce (RM45), Rogan josh lamb shank (RM48), Acehnese chicken korma (RM40), and udang assam tumis stir-fried in tamarind mustard seed curry (RM38).
Diners will also enjoy Mama San Kuala Lumpur’s impressive desserts menu, where you’ll find a mix of Asian and western delicacies such as durian panna cotta with white sticky rice and vanilla cream (RM20), Nutella buns with vanilla ice cream and Kintamani espresso (RM18), as well as pear and strawberry crumble with coconut ice-cream (RM18).
Great for boozy weekends, diners can also enjoy an array of mojitos, malt whiskies, and beers here. Priced between RM28 and RM33, Mama San Kuala Lumpur’s cocktails consist of classic concoctions with a local twist – expect tropical flavours such as coconut passion fruit pineapple daiquiri, pineapple kaffir lime margarita, and espresso ginger martini.
Mama San Kuala Lumpur is easily accessible via LRT train; alight at the KLCC stop and the restaurant is a short five-minute walk away.
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 23:00, Saturday & Sunday 08:00 – 00:00
- Address: G46, Ground Level, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6019 787 5810
You May Also Like