Mantra Bar KL is located atop the Bangsar Village II Shopping Centre, offering panoramic views of the city with an extensive menu of Asian-style tapas and cocktails. Featuring a subdued colour scheme, the rooftop bar exudes a cosy vibe with plush cushions and sofas furnishing the indoor section while the al fresco viewing deck is fitted with potted plants, high tables, and steel chairs.
Classic cocktails at Mantra Bar KL come with a distinctive Asian flavour, as proven with Pulau Panjang (RM38), which is a Long Island Iced Tea with calamansi, presented in a plastic bag and stainless steel mug – a familiar sight whenever you order iced coffee or tea at a kopitiam (traditional coffee shop). Served in an Oriental teapot and cup set, The Dynasty (RM35) comprises Tanqueray No. 10 gin, jasmine tea, grapefruit juice, and demerara sugar. If you’re more of a traditionalist, Mantra Bar KL also serves Old Fashioned, Cuban Mojito, Pisco Sour, and Tim Collins.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
Mantra Bar KL’s extensive tapas selections are priced at RM8 onwards – standouts include the man tau sliders with pulled beef, soft-shell crab, fried chicken or lobster (RM8), grilled mushroom bruschetta (RM12), and garlic soy chicken bites (RM15). There’s also a selection of filling dishes for those with a hearty appetite, including Thai sweet basil pesto penne with grilled chicken (RM36), crispy whitebait topped with Japanese onsen egg and spicy sambal (RM18), and grilled lamb chops with Korean soy glaze (RM68).
Set within the mostly expat-populated Telawi neighbourhood in Bangsar, Mantra Bar KL is accessible from anywhere in Kuala Lumpur via LRT train. Alight from the Bangsar station and Bangsar Village II Shopping Centre is a 10-minute taxi ride away.
Mantra Bar KL
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 16:00 – 01:30, Friday & Saturday 16:00 – 03:00, Sunday 16:00 – 01:30
- Address: Bangsar Village II, Jalan Telawi Satu, Bangsar Baru
- Tel: +6016 215 9886