Marble 8 on 56 is hailed as a haven for affluent steak-lovers, offering the finest cuts of Wagyu and Angus beef in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Set within a five-minute walk from the KLCC LRT station, this steakhouse shares a space with Nobu Kuala Lumpur, offering a combination of a fine-dining eatery and stylish bar.
Patrons can opt for the elegant indoor dining area, which is fitted with polished wooden flooring, unobtrusive instrumental music, plush leather sofas, and a massive tree as the centrepiece. However, we highly recommend reserving a table by the floor-to-ceiling window, where you can enjoy a night view of the Petronas Twin Towers and KL city skyline.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Marble 8 on 56's pride lies within the Diamantina Wagyu beef, which is dry-aged within its bespoke cellar for between 21 and 40 days. The restaurant also offers a selection of wet-aged beef, which is vacuum-sealed to retain its natural juices and stored for a minimum of 21 days.
Highly recommended is the dry-aged Bistecca Fiorentina Marble 8-style, which is a 1.2kg dry-aged Black Angus T-bone steak served with Tuscan olive oil, garlic, rosemary and seasonal vegetables. A more affordable yet satisfying option is the 180g wet-aged Black Angus filet mignon.
Each steak comes with a complimentary sauce, which comprises of a beef jus with Shiraz, mushroom ragout, béarnaise, peppercorn sauce with Armagnac, and the signature Marble 8 barbecue sauce. For more flavour, diners can also enjoy additional sauces with their meal.
Lighter options on Marble 8 Steakhouse’s menu includes soy sauce marinated blue-eyed cod, rosemary grilled spring chicken, as well as veal bacon carbonara with fettucine pasta and 32-month aged parmesan.
Drinks-wise, the classy steakhouse offers a wide range of liqueurs and coffee while signature cocktails and beers are available to order from the adjacent M8 Bar. Great for after-dinner drinks, patrons can also unwind with their choice of fine wines or single malt whiskies at Marble 8 on 56.
Marble 8 on 56
- Opening Hours: Lunch - 12 pm to 2.30 pm, last call 2.15 pm; Dinner - 7 pm to 11 pm, last call 10.45 pm
- Address: Level 56, Petronas Tower 3, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2386 6030