Marble 8 Steakhouse
Classy Steakhouse in KLCC0
Marble 8 Steakhouse is hailed as a haven for affluent steak-lovers, offering the finest cuts of Wagyu and Angus beef in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Set within a 10-minute walk from the KLCC LRT station, the two-storey bungalow restaurant is a combination of a fine-dining eatery and stylish bar, with an upstairs cigar lounge area.
Patrons can opt for the elegant indoor dining area, which is fitted with polished wooden flooring, unobtrusive instrumental music, plush leather sofas, and a massive tree as the centrepiece. However, we highly recommend reserving a table in the tranquil garden area, where you can enjoy a night view of the Petronas Twin Towers.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Marble 8 Steakhouse’s pride lies within the Diamantina Wagyu beef, which is dry-aged within its bespoke cellar for between 21 and 40 days. The restaurant also offers a selection of wet-aged beef, which is vacuum-sealed to retain its natural juices and stored for a minimum of 21 days.
Highly recommended is the dry-aged Bistecca Fiorentina Marble 8-style (RM780), which is a 1.2kg dry-aged Black Angus T-bone steak served with Tuscan olive oil, garlic, rosemary and seasonal vegetables. A more affordable yet satisfying option is the 180g wet-aged Black Angus filet mignon (RM138).
Each steak comes with a complimentary sauce, which comprises of a beef jus with Shiraz, mushroom ragout, béarnaise, peppercorn sauce with Armagnac, and the signature Marble 8 barbecue sauce. Diners can also enjoy additional sauces for RM15 each.
Lighter options on Marble 8 Steakhouse’s menu includes soy sauce marinated blue-eyed cod (RM138), rosemary grilled spring chicken (RM118), as well as veal bacon carbonara with fettucine pasta and 32-month aged parmesan (RM68).
Drinks-wise, the classy steakhouse offers a wide range of liqueurs and coffee while signature cocktails and beers are available to order from the adjacent M8 Bar. Great for after-dinner drinks, patrons can unwind with their choice of fine wines or single malt whiskies at Privé lounge, which is located on the top floor.
Marble 8 Steakhouse
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 12:00 – 14:30 & 19:00 – 23:00, Saturday 19:00 – 23:00, Sunday 12:00 – 14:30 & 19:00 – 23:00
- Address: 163, Jalan Binjai, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2386 6030